MACS Undergraduate Scholarships, Herriot Watt University 2016 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .MACS Undergraduate Scholarships
is inviting applications for MACS Undergraduate Overseas Scholarships
. Non-EU overseas applicants are eligible to apply for these scholarships programme.
University offers a number of general and subject-specific funding schemes. The aim of the scholarships is to attract the best and most motivated people to the UK.
Heriot-Watt University has established a reputation for world-class teaching and practical, leading-edge research, which has made us one of the top UK universities for business and industry.
Applicants must achieve a minimum of A*, A* A including Mathematics at A* in A-level exams or equivalent academic achievement and have IELTS score 5.5 or 6.0 (or equivalent) to enter the 1-semester or pre-sessional programme.
Scholarships are available for pursuing the undergraduate programme.
Scholarships are awarded within the School of Mathematical and Computer Sciences.
Up to £1000 tuition fee discount per year of study is available. The award is given as a tuition fee discount and will be applied to their tuition fee account. The award will be carried forward for subsequent academic years, so long as student pass all assessments at the first attempt and maintain a year average of 65%.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- To qualify applicants should hold an offer of a place for an undergraduate programme within the School of Mathematical and Computer Sciences,
plan to accept the offer of a place by 30th May,
- Be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes,
- Be responsible for paying their own tuition fees (i.e. not sponsored by a government or company),
- And apply before 30th June.
Non-EU overseas applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants should hold an offer of a place for an undergraduate programme within the School of Mathematical and Computer Sciences,
English language Requirements: Student will need minimum of
How to Apply:
- IELTS 4.0 (or equivalent) to enter the 3-semester programme
- IELTS 4.5 (or equivalent) to enter the 2-semester programme
- IELTS 5.5 or 6.0 (or equivalent) to enter the 1-semester or pre-sessional programme
The mode of application is online.
Applicants will need to submit: Completed application form
- Proof of English language proficiency (if applicable)
- Certified copies of certificates or letter of completion including certified translations if not in English
- Certified copies of academic transcripts including certified translation if not in English
- Proof of employment
- Certified copy of NRIC or passport
: All applications received by the deadline of 30th June 2016 will be considered and the decision will be communicated to the applicant by mid-August 2016.