Master of Health Leadership International Scholarships in New Zealand, 2017 is open for International Students The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Medical Sciences, Health Sciences taught at New Zealand Universities, University of Auckland The deadline of the scholarhip is .
The University of Auckland is offering up to ten scholarships for new international students to study in New Zealand. Scholarships are available for pursuing Master of Health Leadership programme for the academic year.
The main purpose of the Scholarship is to support international students to develop leadership capabilities for the health sector and further their careers in health management, health care quality improvement, international health management and health leadership in their communities by enrolling into the Master of Health Leadership at the Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences.
The University of Auckland is the largest university in New Zealand, located in the country’s largest city, Auckland. It is the highest-ranked university in the country, being ranked 81st worldwide in the 2016/17 QS World University Rankings.
If the student is an International applicant whose first language is not English, they must provide evidence of their English proficiency.
Scholarships are available for pursuing Master of Health Leadership programme.
Scholarships are awarded within the Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences.
Up to ten scholarships will be awarded, each for the duration of the programme and will be of the value of up to $15,000 each.
- The Scholarships will be awarded to new international students applying for admission to a Master of Health Leadership at the University of Auckland Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences. Students who have commenced study in a Master of Health Leadership are not eligible for consideration for these scholarships.
- To take up and be paid the Scholarships the candidate must be enrolled and have paid the fees, or arranged to pay the fees, for a full-time enrolment in a Master of Health Leadership in the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences.
International students can apply for these scholarships.
To enter this 180 point programme, applicants must have completed a Bachelors degree deemed relevant by Senate or its representative with a grade point average of 5 or higher (B) in the 90 points or equivalent of the most advanced courses taken in the entry qualification.
English Language Requirement:
Minimum postgraduate English language requirements for 2017
How to Apply:
- IELTS (Academic): Overall score of 6.5 and all bands 6.0 or better
- Internet-based TOEFL (iBT): Overall score of 90 plus a written score of 21
- Paper-based TOEFL: Overall score of 575 plus Essay (TWE) of 4.5
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) and Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE): Overall score of 176 and all bands 169 or better
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic: Overall score of 58 and no PTE communicative skills score below 50. You must authorise the University to view and verify your PTE scores.
- Michigan English Language Assessment Battery (MELAB): 85
Students do not need to apply for this Scholarship or complete an online application form, it is awarded on the recommendation of the relevant Faculty or University of Auckland Committee.
The closing date for application is December 8, 2016.