Merit-Based Scholarships at Sabanci University in Turkey, 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows MBA level programm(s) in the field of Business Administration taught at Sabancı University . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The Sabanci University is offering merit-based scholarships for MBA students including international applicants. Scholarships are available (without assistantship requirement) with partial ( 1/2 or 1/4) tuition waiver.
The Sabanci University, established in 1994, is a young foundation university located on a 1.26 million square meter campus which is about 40 km from Istanbul’s city centre. Its first students matriculated in 1999.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA programme.
Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.
There are some scholarships available (without assistantship requirement) with partial ( 1/2 or 1/4) tuition waiver.
Eligible Nationalities: Local and international students are eligible to apply.
Applicants must have undergraduate degree.
The following application documents (hard-copy versions) must be sent.
- Signed online application affidavit: click here to download.
- Copy of the Diploma (or graduation certificate if you have not graduated yet) from an undergraduate institution
- A photograph
- Transcripts for undergraduate and, if applicable, graduate studies
- Detailed resume including specific information on work experience (work experience is not required but seen as an asset)
- Two letters of recommendation (if possible, one academic and one professional recommendation are preferred) in signed and sealed envelopes. Click here to download the Recommendation Letter Form.
- Statement of Purpose – A well-written statement describing your professional goals and reasons for pursuing an MBA degree at Sabanc? University.
- GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) or GRE (Graduate Record Examination) scores. Should applicants request their test score reports to be sent by ETS directly to Saban? University (institution number 7100). To expedite the processing of your application, please attach an unofficial score (Test Taker’s Copy) report to your application file.
- English Proficiency Exam Results: Any of the following language test results baring the minimum scores and which are within the validity period as indicated below. Photocopies are acceptable for application but original copies should be submitted for admission.
The mode of applying is online.
: June 8, 2018