Milton Toubkin Diploma Scholarship at Southbank International School in UK, 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Diploma level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Southbank International School . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The Southbank International School is proud to offer Milton Toubkin Diploma Scholarship for the students from all over the world. Scholarship award covers 100% of the school’s tuition fees and 50% of the school’s capital development fees to reward the talent of students.
The aim of the scholarship is to enable a gifted and deserving student to pursue the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme at Southbank International School.
Southbank International School is a mixed independent school located in the London, England. It has three campuses serving the educational needs of the international community in central London and surrounding areas.
The scholarship is available to pursue diploma programme.
The scholarship is awarded in the fields offered by the school.
The scholarship award covers 100% of the school’s tuition fees and 50% of the school’s capital development fees for the duration of the scholarship programme. During the two years, the scholarship student’s family will still be wholly responsible for any other financial commitments, which include, but are not limited to, the £2,000 refundable deposit, annual PTA (Parent Teacher Association) fees, cost of residential events, and the IB Diploma exam fees. Candidates must be living at home with at least one family member and must be available for an interview (either in person in London or via Skype).
Number of Scholarships:
One scholarship is available.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Above average academic achievement and potential;
- Evidence of extra-curricular interests and activities;
- Commitment to Southbank and to the International Baccalaureate curriculum;
- Commitment to qualities and behaviours consistent with the IB Learner Profile;
Applicants of all nationalities are eligible for the scholarship.
Applicants can apply via email.
- A completed and signed Application Form;
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae;
- A copy of your passport;
- A Personal Statement outlining your reasons for applying, and why you believe you should be selected for the scholarship;
- School reports for the last two years, up to and including the current winter term report(s);
- Two handwritten essays with the following titles:
- “How can good come out of a bad experience?” (max 500 words)
- “What I hope to offer as a student to Southbank International School” (max 500 words)
- Three completed Teacher Reference Forms, one from each: Mathematics teacher, English teacher and Science teacher (using the Teacher Reference Form enclosed).
The application deadline is January 19, 2018.