MSc Scholarships for International Students at Hull York Medical School in UK, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Clinical Anatomy taught at Hull York Medical School . The deadline of the scholarship is .
The Hull York Medical School (HYMS) is offering three MSc scholarships on the basis of competition. These scholarships are available to the Home/EU, Overseas and International students in the UK for the academic year 2017-2018.
The goal of MSc clinical Anatomy scholarship is designed the best world-class programme to the practitioners and researchers.
The Hull York Medical School (HYMS) is a medical school in England which took its first intake of students in 2003. The medical school admits 140 students each year. The Hull York Medical School is providing advanced training in clinically applied human anatomy
Scholarships are available to the MSc programme.
Scholarships are awarded in the field of clinical anatomy.
Scholarships are awarded
Number of scholarship:
- Intercalation Scholarship £2,500
- Home/ EU Scholarship £2,500
- Overseas Scholarship £5,150
Three scholarships are available.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for these scholarships:
- Applicants to the MSc in Clinical Anatomy must have previous training in human or mammalian biology. (E.g. graduates from medical, biomedical, anatomical science, veterinary medicine, and zoology backgrounds).
- For the Home/EU Student Scholarship you must pay your tuition fee at the Home/ EU rate.
- For the Intercalating Medical Student, you must be currently undertaking a Medical Degree and intend to undertake the MSc as an intercalating programme.
- For the International Student, you must pay your tuition fee at the overseas rate.
- Intercalating students must have successfully completed a minimum of three years of an MB BS or comparable medical qualification.
Home/EU, Overseas, and International Students are eligible to apply.
Applicant can apply via online.
- Personal statement
- Academic transcript
- Your CV (curriculum vitae)
- Copy of a language certificate
The application deadline is July 31, 2017.