NUI Galway International Student Scholarships for Undergraduate Students in Ireland, 2017 is open for . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of taught at National University of Ireland . The deadline of the scholarship is .
The National University of Ireland (NUI) is offering Undergraduate Merit Scholarships to attract high calibre students from around the world.
The primary strategic aim is to attract the best students to NUI Galway and to support their development as innovative individuals who will contribute globally to economic, cultural and social development.
The National University of Ireland (NUI) is a federal university system of constituent universities, previously called constituent colleges, and recognised colleges set up under the Irish Universities Act, 1908, and significantly amended by the Universities Act, 1997.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any of subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: The University is offering partial tuition fee waivers in the sum of €2,000 to €2,750 to first year fees only.
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- In order to apply for the Undergraduate Merit Scholarship; you must already be in receipt of an offer of a place on an Undergraduate Programme from National University of Ireland, Galway.
- Applicants must be categorised as non-EU for tuition fee purposes
- Applicants must hold an offer from NUI Galway;
- Successful candidates will be selected on merit and the strength of the personal statement;
- These scholarships are not eligible to be combined with any other tuition scholarship.
Eligible Nationality: Students from all around the world are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Application Procedure: Once you have received an offer you can then apply for the above scholarship; by e-mailing InternationalAdmissions-at-nuigalway. i.e. after 1st March 2017.
Deadline: Scholarship is open for 2017-2018 academic year.