President University Scholarship Scheme in Indonesia, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at President University . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
Applications are invited for President University Scholarship Scheme. University helps students who have outstanding academic qualifications to study in esteemed University through financial waiver up to 100% of the total tuition fees.
Academic Scholarship is a program aimed at improving the academic quality of students who follow the President University scholarship program. Academic scholarship is a program specifically designed to enable students of President University graduate on time (3 Years and 4 Months).
President University is a private university located in Jababeka Education Park in Kota Jababeka, Cikarang, West Java, Indonesia.
Scholarships are available for pursuing the courses offered by the university.
Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
President University helps students who have outstanding academic qualifications to study in esteemed University through financial waiver up to 100% of the total tuition fees.
The applicant has completed or is going to complete High School, A level, IB Diploma or equivalent, as shown by a copy of legalized high school, A level, IB diploma or equivalent.
Both international and Indonesia candidates are eligible to apply.
All freshman applicants—both international and Indonesia candidates—must complete the Common Application along with the required documents. You will need to submit:
- A copy of KTP or student ID card or for international students, a certified copy of your passport pages that show your full name, date of birth, place of birth and date of expiration of your passport,
- A certified copy of your original academic diploma in the original language,
- A certified translation of your original academic diploma into English (for international students)
- A certified copy of your transcript (list of grades/marks) in the original language,
- A certified translation of your final transcript (list of grades/marks) in English,
- A certified copy of the Letter of Acceptance (LoA) signed by your parent(s),
- 2 (two) recent 4X6 colour photographs; and,
- A certified copy of English test score report
: Scholarship Schedule: July 30, 2017