Queensland Australia Vice Chancellor's (Top-Up) Scholarships is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Queensland Australia Vice Chancellor's (Top-Up) Scholarships for $ 10,000 for International Students
Queensland Australia Vice-Chancellor's Top-Up $ 10,000 Scholarship for International Students 2015 has been offered by Queensland University of Technology, Australia. Under QUT Vice-Chancellor’s (VC) Top-Up Scholarships eligible students can apply for PhD and Masters in several mentioned subjects. During scholarship the student will get a top-up scholarship to the value of $10,000. The last date for submission of application is 30th September 2015.
Following Institution(s) are participating
Queensland University of Technology, Australia.
Following subject are offered
Degree Level Offered: Masters and PhD
- Creative Industries
- Science and Engineering
- Institute of Health and Biomedical Innovation (IHBI)
- Centre for Accident Research and Road Safety Queensland (CARRS-Q)
- Institute for Future Environments
To be eligible for Queensland University of Technology, Scholarships
following eligibility conditions are required.
- have Honours First Class (or equivalent)
- be accepted into a PhD, masters by research or professional doctorate
- be ranked in the top 10 APA recipients in the annual scholarship round.
This scholarship is available to domestic and international students.
You can't apply for top-up scholarships if you currently hold:
- Australian Postgraduate Award (APA)
- QUT Postgraduate Research Award (QUTPRA)
- QUT Masters Scholarship (QMS)
- QUT Strategic Masters (QSM)
- Owen J Wordsworth (OJW)
- Indigenous Postgraduate Research Award (IPRA)
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS)
- Research Capacity Building Award (RCBA)
- any scholarships sponsored by your home country or an external organisation.
If you're not eligible for scholarships in the annual scholarship round, you may still be able to apply for scholarships offered by your faculty or institute, or externally funded scholarships.
Citizens of all countries eligible
If you are a future student you must:
- apply for admission to QUT during the Annual Scholarship Round
- indicate on your application that you wish to be considered for a scholarship.
to apply for admission and scholarship.
Last date for application submission is 30th September 2015
More Scholarship Information and Application
Read More: Scholarships in Australia