RMIT Postgraduate Scholarships for Indians 2017 is open for . The scholarship allows Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of Computer Science, Biotechnology, Engineering, Information Technology taught at RMIT University Australia . The deadline of the scholarship is .
RMIT University is inviting applications for Science, Engineering, and Health Postgraduate Scholarships. Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
Scholarship selection is based on academic merit. The Scholarships are competitive, with academic achievement forming the basis for scholarship selection.
RMIT University (officially Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology) is an Australian public university of technology and design based in Melbourne, Victoria.
A valid English proficiency test must be submitted for programs with an IELTS entry requirement of 7.0 and above.
Scholarships are available postgraduate degree programme at RMIT University.
Scholarships are available in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or Biotechnology.
14 postgraduate scholarships available. AU$10,000 for the total duration of the program.The scholarship will contribute AU$5,000 per year towards the annual tuition fee of the program, for a maximum of two years.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- Be an Indian citizen
- Apply from India
- Have an excellent academic background (students must have a minimum score of 70% from a Section 1 institution or 75% from a Section 2 or 3 institution).
- Enrol in a Masters by Coursework commencing in Semester 1, 2017 in: Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or Biotechnology
- Not eligible? Discover more RMIT scholarships offered in 2016 including:
- Science, Engineering and Health scholarships for Indian students (undergraduate) Global leaders scholarships for Indian students
- Scholarships for international students
Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Applicants must have an excellent academic background (students must have a minimum score of 70% from a Section 1 institution or 75% from a Section 2 or 3 institution).
English Language Requirements:
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.
- Select an eligible program.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Receive an offer to study at
- Submit an application form for this scholarship.
The application deadline is 10 February 2017.