Scholarships in Computer Science for Disabled Students, 2017-2018 Israel is open for International Students . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of Computer Science taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Applications are invited for Google Europe Scholarships for students with disabilities for 2017-2018 academic year. Citizens, permanent residents, and international students are eligible to apply.
Scholarships will be awarded based on the strength of the applicant’s academic background, leadership skills and demonstrated passion for Computer Science.
Google is committed to helping the innovators of the future make the most of their talents by providing scholarships for Computer Science students with disabilities. As part of our commitment, we’ve partnered with EmployAbility, a nonprofit organization dedicated to assisting students with disabilities while they pursue education and promising careers.
Scholarships are available to students studying Bachelors, Masters or PhD programme (or equivalent) in 2017/2018 at a European or Israeli University.
Scholarships are awarded to students studying Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Informatics, or a closely related technical field.
Recipients of the Google Scholarship for Students with Disabilities will each receive a €7,000 scholarship for the 2017-2018 academic year. Scholarships will be awarded based on the strength of the applicant’s academic background, leadership skills and demonstrated passion for Computer Science.
To be eligible to apply, applicants must:
- Be currently enrolled at a university in Europe for the 2016-2017 academic year
- Intend to be enrolled or accepted as a full-time or part-time student in a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD program at a university in Europe for the 2017-2018 academic year
- Be studying Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Informatics, or a closely related technical ?eld
- Maintain a strong academic record
- Exemplify leadership and a passion for Computer Science and technology
- Have a disability (de?ned as a long-term or recurring issue that impacts one or more major activities that others may consider a daily function). This de?nition also includes the perception among others that a disability exists.
Citizens, permanent residents, and international students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be enrolled or accepted as a full-time or part-time student in a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD program at a university in Europe for the 2017-2018 academic year
Computer Science Scholarships
How to Apply:
The mode of application is online. Applicants will be asked to complete an online application through EmployAbility which includes:
- General background information (i.e. contact information and details about your current and intended universities for the 2017-2018 school year)
- Academic transcripts from your current and prior institutions (if you have earned a prior degree)
- A reference letter from a professor, instructor, adviser or supervisor
- Responses to essay questions
Scholarship application deadline is 1st December 2016.