Southampton Merit Scholarships for International Students in UK, 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Law, Health Sciences, Medicine, Business, Mathematical Sciences taught at University of Southampton . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
Each year, the University of Southampton awards a number of scholarships to academically gifted students from around the world. The new Southampton Merit Scholarships are open to international students to pursue Master degree programme.
The University of Southampton is a public research university located in Southampton, England. Southampton is a founding member of the Russell Group of research-intensive universities in Britain.
Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Scholarships are awarded within the following faculties:
- Social, Human and Mathematical Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Business, Law, and Art
- Southampton Law School
- Health Sciences
(with the exception of MSc (Pre-reg Physiotherapy)
- Winchester School of Art
- Southampton Business School
Scholarship amounted to £3,000 and £2,000 will be awarded.
International students are eligible to apply.
You will be considered eligible for a Southampton International Merit Scholarship if you meet all of the following criteria:
- You, the student, are liable to pay full international tuition fees and you will be self-funding, i.e. you are not in receipt of a full or partial scholarship from another source or sponsored by one of the University’s international funding partners.
- You are in receipt of either a conditional or unconditional offer for a place at the University of Southampton for 2017 entry (September 2017) which you have accepted (non-UCAS applications) or accepted firmly (UCAS applications).
- The programme you wish to study is eligible. See the Exceptions below.
- You must be a national of, and domiciled in a country outside of the EU and classified as ‘Overseas’ for fees purposes.
- You meet the specific academic requirements of the scholarship. The equivalency of relevant international qualifications will be determined by the University’s standard admissions criteria.
- You pay any necessary tuition fee deposit by the date notified on your offer letter.
- Identify the course you would like to apply for. Visit the postgraduate taught courses page.
- Check you meet the general entry requirements, and, if relevant, make sure you meet any special requirements for international students. See more information about entry requirements.
- Find out about scholarships and sources of funding. Visit our postgraduate funding page.
- Apply online
- To apply for your chose postgraduate research course use our online application form. For detailed guidance on the online application process download our application guide.
- PLEASE NOTE: For the best experience with online applications please use Google Chrome 39 or Mozilla Firefox 34. Applications can’t be made using Windows 10 Edge browser.
Scholarships are open for the year 2018.