Sydney Achievers International Scholarships 2015 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .Sydney Achievers International Scholarships
Undergraduate (bachelors), Postgraduate (masters, PhD)
University of Sydney
Country to Study in:
The University of Sydney takes great pleasure in announcing the Sydney Achievers International Scholarships
for new international students commencing at the University.
These prestigious scholarships are aimed at attracting high achieving, academically meritorious, international students to enjoy the ‘Sydney experience’ at one of the finest institutions of higher education in the world.
To be eligible, the following apply:
- Applicants must have completed an Australian Year 12 qualification or an international senior secondary qualification accepted by the University with an Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) of at least 98* or equivalent.
- Students who have already commenced tertiary studies or students transferring with credit exemptions and/or advanced standing are not eligible. Students completing Foundation Studies Programs are also not eligible.
* For further information on equivalents to Australian Year 12 qualifications and a table showing standard academic requirements for some of these examinations relative to ATAR scores see: Undergraduate entry requirements
- Applicants must have completed the equivalent of an Australian Bachelor degree qualification with a minimum high distinction average as based on the Australian grading system.
- Students who have already commenced postgraduate studies or students transferring from other postgraduate programs are not eligible.
- Selection will be based strictly on academic merit as per the University’s admission requirements.
- Selection will be based on actual results (academic and English language proficiency). Predicted/forecast results will not be considered.
- Only applicants with firm, unconditional offers of admission will be considered.
- Selection will be made by the University’s Scholarship Selection Committee, whose decision will be final.
Citizens of ANY nationality i.e. ALL International Students - Undergraduate and Postgraduate
University of Sydney, Australia
Field(s) of study
Any undergraduate or postgraduate course/subject area offered at the University
Number of awards
Upto 100 scholarships are available for the undergraduate and postgraduate programs
Three (3) years for Undergraduate programme and one (1) year for masters programme
Scholarships of AUD$10,000 each per annum, available for a maximum of three years (total value AUD$30,000), for any Undergraduate program offered at the University of Sydney (subject to the recipient maintaining satisfactory academic progress each year).
Scholarships of AUD$10,000 each, available as a one-off award (total value AUD$10,000 each per annum, (ie, $15,000 in total for a 1.5 year
program, $20,000 in total for a 2 year program) for any Postgraduate Coursework program offered at the University of Sydney.
No living allowance is payable to recipients of both undergraduate and postgraduate scholarships.
Method of Application
No separate application for a scholarship is necessary.
An Application for Admission into the University of Sydney in 2015 will constitute an application for a scholarship. All applications meeting the selection and eligibility criteria
will be automatically considered. Only applicants with unconditional offers of admission will be considered.
Applicants must submit an application for admission and complete supporting documentation (academic and English language proficiency results) in time and receive a firm, unconditional offer from the University of Sydney before the deadline dates below to be considered for a scholarship commencing either Semester 1 or 2 as indicated.
The deadline for receipt of applications and complete supporting documentation (academic and English language proficiency results) for Semester 1, 2015 is 1st December 2014 (for Round 1) and 15 January 2015
(for Round 2); while for Semester 2, 2015 is 30 June 2015
. Applications received after
these deadlines will not be considered.
Undergraduate scholarship recipients will need to maintain satisfactory academic progress, which, for the purposes of retaining the scholarship, is defined as maintaining a credit average (at least 65%) or more each year. Failure to do so may result in the scholarship being terminated.
30 June 2015
Open to International Applicants:
More Scholarship Information and Application
More Scholarship Information and Application