The Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarship is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Biomedical Sciences, Cardiovascular Science, Anatomy, Neurosciences, Public Health, Human Reproduction, Tissue Repair, Medicine taught at University of Edinburgh . The deadline of the scholarship is expired at 02 Jun 2022.
The Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarship is available to undertake Masters level programs at University of Edinburgh.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Biomedical Sciences
- Cardiovascular Science
- Public Health
- Human Reproduction
- Tissue Repair
Each scholarship will cover full overseas tuition fees for eligible programmes, and will be tenable for one academic year.
afghanistan, algeria, angola, bangladesh, benin, bhutan, botswana, faso, burundi, cambodia, cameroon, verde, republic, chad, comoros, congo, congo, djibouti, egypt, guinea, eritrea, ethiopia, gabon, gambia, ghana, guinea, bissau, haiti, coast, kenya, kiribati, republic, lesotho, liberia, libya, madagascar, malawi, mali, mauritania, mauritius, morocco, mozambique, myanmar, namibia, nepal, niger, nigeria, rwanda, principe, senegal, seychelles, leone, islands, somalia, africa, sudan, sudan, swaziland, tanzania, leste, togo, tunisia, tuvalu, uganda, vanuatu, yemen, zambia, zimbabwe,
The scholarships will be awarded to applicants who are accepted for admission on a full-time basis on one of the listed on campus eligible Human Medical programmes. The Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarship would particularly welcome applications from students from Africa.
- MSc (by Research) Biomedical Sciences (Life Sciences)
- MSc (by Research) Cardiovascular Biology
- MSc Human Anatomy
- MSc (by Research) Integrative Neuroscience
- MMedSci (by Research) Medical Sciences
- MPH Public Health
- MSc (by Research) Reproductive Sciences
- MSc Science Communication and Public Engagement
- MSc (by Research) Regenerative Medicine and Tissue Repair
Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so.
It is hoped that successful applicants, on completion of their studies, will continue to work in countries that will be benefit from their furthered medical education.
Eligible applicants should complete an online scholarship application
The scholarship deadline is 23:59 GMT 29th May 2020.
- In order to gain access to the scholarship application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. Please note that, following the submission of an application for admission, it can take up to five working days for all system checks to be completed and for access to be granted.
- The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
- When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go to http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance