Trauma Sciences Scholarship of MSc in UK is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .Trauma Sciences Scholarship of MSc in UK
, The TRAUMA.ORG Foundation is offering scholarship award for a candidate to pursue masters degree in Trauma Sciences programmes at Barts & the London Medical School, Queen Mary University of London. Scholarship is open for citizen of a low or middle income country as defined by the World Bank (includes lower-middle and upper-middle countries). For each year of the MSc the candidate will be expected to pay the first 50% of the course fees and TRAUMA.ORG will pay the second installment of the fees directly to QMUL. The application deadline is 1st September 2015.
Trauma.org in UK
TRAUMA.ORG Scholarship for MSc in Trauma Sciences or Trauma Sciences (Military & Humanitarian)
The fellowship is to pursue MSc degree program.
To apply for this fellowship:
- The applicant must be a citizen of a low or middle income country as defined by the World Bank (includes lower-middle and upper-middle countries)
- The applicant must work full time in a low or middle income country.
- The applicant must meet all MSc entry requirements of Queen Mary University of London (see How to Apply)
- The applicant should have access to a computer, broadband connection and other equipment to allow full participation in the MSc
- The applicant should submit a 1000 word essay on the burden of trauma in their own region and or country and the systems of care for managing injured patients.
- The applicant should submit a 500 word essay on how the Masters will help their education, career and injured patients in their institution or region.
The fellowship is for international students (includes lower-middle and upper-middle countries).
What does it cover:
Trauma.org is offering one scholarship for the 2015 MSc entry of ~ 50% of course fees.
The successful competition applicant will be informed by email by 22nd September 2015.
The Applying mode is through email.
The application deadline is 1st September 2015.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application