Trinity College Dublin Masters Scholarship in Ireland 2015 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Trinity College Dublin Masters Scholarship in Ireland 2015
Applications are invite for Law School Alumni Scholarship at Trinity College Dublin for the academic year 2015-2016. This Scholarship is available to new entrants (EU and Non-EU). Scholarship is available for pursuing LLM degrees, for admission in September 2015. The value of the Scholarship is 8,600 Euro contribution towards LL.M tuition fees. The application deadline is 31st May 2015.
- Trinity College Dublin Masters Scholarship in Ireland 2015 is awarded to study any of LL.M programmes: LL.M. (Master in Laws) Degree, LL.M. (International and Comparative Law) Degree, LL.M. (International and European Business Law) Degree, LL.M. (International and European Intellectual Property Law) Degree at School of Law, Trinity College.
- Scholarship is available for pursuing master degree at School of Law, Trinity College.
- School of Law, Trinity College Ireland is providing this Scholarship.
The Law School Alumni Scholarship is open to EU and Non-EU graduate students undertaking studies on one of our four LL.M degrees in 2015/16. It is offered subject to the following conditions:
-the holder must engage in full-time study and must register for one LL.M degree at the Law School in academic year 2015/16;
-the holder is required to engage in relevant academic activities as determined by the LL.M Course Director;
-the holder must not be a simultaneous holder of other grants or funding, Government of Ireland or other awards (or any other awards with a similar monetary value).
How to Apply: -
- EU and Non-EU students can apply for these scholarships.
- The Law School is delighted to announce the establishment of the Law School Alumni Scholarship. This scholarship is funded by generous donations from Alumni of the School of Law, Trinity College. This scholarship seeks to recognise the quality of entrants to our LL.M programmes and the on-going contribution of LL.M students to our Law School. It aims to support and develop gifted postgraduate taught students. This Scholarship is available to new entrants (EU and Non-EU) to any of our four LL.M degrees, for admission in September 2015. For the 2015/16 academic year it will be assumed that all applicants to the LLM would wish to be considered for this scholarship, so all applications will be considered in this regard.
- As only one Law School Alumni scholarship will be available in 2015/16, LL.M. applicants are strongly advised to apply for all other funding and grants open to them.
- The value of the Scholarship is 8,600 Euro contribution towards LL.M tuition fees (EU or Non-EU) in academic year 2015/16. This contribution is payable directly by the Law School to Student Finance.
- Applications are assessed competitively with the sole criteria for the grant of the scholarship being the proven academic merit of the candidate. It is accepted, however, that very many candidates with exceptional qualifications apply annually to the programme. The decision as to the recipient of the scholarship (which is made at school level) is at the exclusive discretion of the School of Law in Trinity College Dublin.
As indicated above, for the 2015-16 academic year, applicants will be automatically considered when completing the online application here.-Applicants must complete the LL.M. application process by 31st May 2015, providing all required documentation.
-In general, applicants must hold (and have officially accepted) an Unconditional offer by 31st July 2015. In exceptional cases, the Law School reserves the right to extend this deadline in circumstances where the successful candidate has not received his or her final degree result from the awarding institution by this deadline and his or her offer to study on the LLM programme is conditional on such result being available.
The Trinity College Dublin Masters Scholarship in Ireland 2015 application deadline is 31st May 2015.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
Share this Scholarship for others