UK IFP Merit International Scholarships 2018-2019 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at Cardiff University . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: Cardiff University is inviting applications for IFP Merit International Scholarships. These scholarships are available for eligible students studying on International Foundation Programme (IFP). This one-year programme is designed to give you the academic and English language skills you need to begin a variety of degrees with us.
About University: Cardiff University is a public research university in Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom. Founded in 1883 as the University College of South Wales and Monmouthshire, it became one of the founding colleges of the University of Wales in 1893, and in 1997 received (but held in abeyance) its own degree-awarding powers.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to study on our International Foundation Programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship holders will receive a fee reduction of 20% from the International Foundation Programme tuition fees.
- Students must be confirmed as an Overseas Student for fee-paying purposes (this information is contained in your offer letter).
- Students must fully complete the application form with the supporting statements as directed. Incomplete forms will not be considered.
- Cardiff University must have received your application for an academic course by 26 April 2018. Students must have received, and firmly accepted, a conditional or unconditional offer by the deadline 25 May 2018.
- Students must return the completed scholarship application form by the deadline: 13:00 (UK time) Friday 25 May 2018. Applications received after this date will not be accepted. Applications must be emailed by the deadline. Any applications not sent to this email account will not be considered.
- International Foundation Programme applicants for the IFP Merit International Scholarships must have received a conditional or unconditional offer for the 2018/19 academic year. Applicants must have accepted their offer via the Cardiff University SIMS online application service by 1300 (UK time) Friday 25 May 2018.
Language Requirements: If you are an overseas applicant and your first language is not English, then you must have a proven level of English to study on our courses.
Application Procedure: You’ll need to fill in our application form – this includes writing a personal statement. You’ll also need:
- Transcripts of school results so far, including subjects studied and grades achieved
- One academic reference
- Evidence of English language test results or note when you will sit the exam or receive the result
- A copy of the photograph page of your passport which must include your passport number and full name.
You’ll need to accept yours through our online application system.
April 26, 2018