UN Women NC Australia MBA Scholarships at University of Sydney in Australia, 2018 is open for International Students, Women Students . The scholarship allows MBA level programm(s) in the field of Business Administration taught at University of Sydney . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The University of Sydney is offering two scholarships for flagship MBA programs, valued at over $60,000 each. Scholarships are open to all women who meet the eligibility criteria for admission to the degree, Master of Business Administration (MBA).
The University of Sydney Business School is proud to be partnering with UN Women NC Australia to promote gender equality at the most senior levels of the nation’s public, corporate and not-for-profit sectors, and in a united goal to further women’s education.
The University of Sydney is an Australian public research university in Sydney, Australia. Founded in 1850, it is Australia’s first university and is regarded as one of the world’s leading universities.
All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA programme.
Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.
These scholarships will cover the followings:
- MBA Scholarship: The MBA scholarship is open to all women who meet the eligibility criteria for the program, and covers full tuition fees for a maximum of four years of part-time study.
- Global Executive MBA Scholarship: The Global Executive MBA scholarship is open to all women who meet the eligibility criteria for the program, and covers 66% of the tuition fees, tenable for the 1.5 year span of the degree.
To be eligible to apply for the full-time MBA (Leadership and Enterprise), you need to have:
- A minimum of three years of relevant work experience, and
- A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 65 or equivalent in your undergraduate degree.
For admission to the Global Executive MBA, an applicant must have:
- Completed a bachelor’s degree, graduate diploma/certificate or equivalent at an institution approved by the University of Sydney Business School and at a standard acceptable to the University of Sydney Business School (minimum Credit (65%) grade average)
- Approximately 10 years relevant professional experience
- An English proficiency of IELTS 7.0 or equivalent (international students).
Domestic and international female students are eligible to apply.
Apply online by submitting the application form, along with your:
- Copy of academic transcript, and
- One to two page statement detailing how you demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Leadership experience and potential in your chosen field
A demonstrated commitment to enhancing women’s leadership
An interest in international relations, gender and development
A passion for using business skills to drive social change, as well as
What you hope to achieve professionally and personally by completing the University of Sydney MBA.
The application deadline is November 5, 2017.