Undergraduate Scholarships in Courses Taught In Macedonian Language for Foreign Students 2014 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Undergraduate Scholarships in Courses Taught In Macedonian Language for Foreign Students 2014
The Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Macedonia is offering undergraduate scholarships for foreign students who will study at public Universities in the Republic of Macedonia, where the teaching language is Macedonian. Scholarships are available to outstanding students, not older than 28 years. Successful applicants will sign a contract with the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Macedonia. The contract will stipulate that the scholarship provides funds for the first academic year and subsequently for the rest of the two/three years of the undergraduate studies, provided that the student ends the first year of studies with satisfactory success rate. Application should be submitted till August 1, 2014.
- The Ministry of Education and Science of The Republic of Macedonia announces this Call for Applications for students who will study at public Universities in the Republic of Macedonia, where the teaching language is Macedonian.
- 15 undergraduate scholarships are awarded.
- Scholarships are awarded in all disciplines.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate degree level at public Universities in the Republic of Macedonia.
- The Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Macedonia is providing this scholarship.
Eligibility: As eligible for the scholarship shall be considered candidates who:
-Are currently enrolled in the final 4th year of secondary education or who possesa 4-year secondary education (high school) degree;
-Have a return airplane ticket from/to the applicant’s home country;
-Are not older than 30 years of age;
-Have a good knowledge of the English language.
- Students of Algeria, Angola, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Brazil, Cambodia, Cameroon, People’s Republic of China, Chad, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, Fiji, Gabon, Georgia, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, Indonesia, Israel, India, Iraq, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mali, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Slovakia, Syria, Republic of Sudan, United Republic of Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Uzbekistan, Nigeria and Vietnam can apply for these undergraduate scholarships.
- tuition fees,
- visa and residence permit fees
- return air fare from the applicant’s home country;
- accommodation and food (full board) in the University dorms;
- additional monthly allowance of 5000 MKD (approximately 120 USD);
- Free intensive course for learning Macedonian.
Candidates should submit their application together with all supporting documents via post. All prospective candidates should note that in addition to sending the official copies of all required documents via post, they must also send scanned copies of the required documents to the following e-mail: biljana.zafirovska-at-mon.gov.mk. Candidates are required to provide certified copies from the following original documents:
-Official high school diploma or certificate (where available);
-Proof of English proficiency. All students whose first language is not English are required to provide evidence that their spoken and written command of the English language is appropriate.
-Official document certifying the candidate has no criminal convictions and is not under criminal investigation at the moment of application. Candidates should note that with the exception to some countries, these are two separate documents;
-Official general medical report, including medical tests for HIV and Hepatitis C;
-An electronic copy of the Passport which must be valid for the next 5 calendar years;
-In addition, as part of the application candidates are required to summit two letters of recommendation from two academic professors/teachers who are well acquainted with the candidate’s academic abilities.
The application deadline is August 1, 2014.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application