University of Göttingen,12 BHF Centre 3-year Joint PhD Studentships in Germany, 2019 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of taught at University of Göttingen . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: The International Research Training Group 1816 funded by the German Research Foundation (DFG) is currently accepting applications for the international 3-year doctoral programme starting on April 1st, 2019. These positions are available to students of all nationalities.
Scholarship Provider: Under the common umbrella “University Medical Center Göttingen” of the Georg-August University, the Medical Faculty of the University and the University Hospital are combined. The aim of this integrative design (“integration model”) is to anchor the close cooperation of the Medical Faculty and the University Hospital in patient care, teaching and research.
Degree Level: Studentships are available to pursue PhD programs.
Available Subject: Studentships are awarded for jointly educating natural scientists and physicians/medical students in the field of “Heart failure”. Have a look for the Project 2019 here and name your three favorite projects in your application form.
Scholarship Benefits: The Training Group offers an excellent research environment, a comprehensive curriculum and a broad supervision and mentoring network. Students will conduct part of their projects in one of the partnering laboratories in London.
Number of Scholarships: 12 PhD positions are available.
Eligible Nationalities: These studentships are available to students of all nationalities.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- M.Sc. in basic sciences or equivalent or Graduation (Dr. med.) from Medical school
- Further eligibility criteria for all applicants:
- Proof of English proficiency as English is the graduate school`s official language (e.g. TOEFL or similar test, not for native speakers).
- The PhD positions will be paid according to the regulations of the civil service collective wage agreement (TV?L 65% of level E13).
Application Procedure: Electronic applications including
- Application form
- Certificates (B.Sc. & M.Sc.) in English or German
- Proof of English proficiency (not older than 2 years)
- 2 Reference letters (directly sent to igk1816-at-med.uni-goettingen.de
by the referees)
Should be sent as one single pdf-file to igk1816-at-med.uni-goettingen.de
Deadline: December 15, 2018