Available Subject: Scholarships are available for Professional, Applied and Continuing Education (PACE) or English Language Program
Scholarship Benefits: Ranges from $100 – $40,000.
Eligible Nationalities: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirement: These are for all students who are “new” to The University of Winnipeg and have not taken credits or completed a degree here before. “New” students can be entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time – Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate, Professional, Applied and Continuing Education (PACE) or English Language Program (ELP).
- These awards must be accepted in the academic year they are offered.
- International students should apply for the President’s Scholarship for World Leaders.
- Only the Special Entrance Scholarship can be deferred for one year
- As a new student beginning your journey here, we would like to direct your attention to the entrance awards that we have to offer.
- “New” students can be entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time.
- If the account credit is a result of a dropped course, enrolment will be reviewed to ensure the student
- If the refund is required before the end of the term, students that received an award and/or government student aid are welcome to make an early refund request to our office