Yale LGBT Studies Research Fellowship in USA, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Research level programm(s) in the field of lesbian, Gay, bisexual, Transgender, Queer studies taught at Yale University . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Yale University invites applications for Yale LGBT Studies Research Fellowship programme. Students from across the country and around the world are eligible for the Yale LGBT Studies Research Fellowship.
The aim of the fellowship is to supports scholars from any field pursuing research in lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or queer studies at Yale University, utilizing the vast faculty resources, manuscript archives, and library collections available at Yale
Yale University is an American private Ivy League research university in New Haven, Connecticut. Founded in 1701 in Saybrook Colony to train Congregationalist ministers, it is the third-oldest institution of higher education in the United States.Yale’s reach is both local and international. It partners with its hometown of New Haven, Connecticut to strengthen the city’s community and economy.
Fellowship is available to pursue research.
Fellowship will be awarded in any field pursuing research in lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or queer studies at Yale University.
The fellowship provides an award of $4,000, which is intended to pay for travel to and from New Haven and act as a living allowance.
Number of Scholarships:
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the fellowship:
- Scholars from across the country and around the world are eligible for this fellowship.
- The recipient is expected to be in residence for a minimum of twenty days during the period of their award and is encouraged to participate in the activities of Yale University.
- Scholars residing within 100 miles of New Haven are ineligible.
Students from across the country and around the world are eligible for this fellowship except students residing within 100 miles of New Haven.
Applicants can apply through online mode.
- Application form
- Curriculum vitae
- Brief research proposal (1,200-word maximum)
- Detailed list of specific research materials to be consulted at Yale during your fellowship
- One confidential letter of recommendation, specifically addressing the merits of the proposed fellowship project (dossier letters will not effectively support your application). Recommendation letters are due April 21, 2017.
The Application Deadline is April 21, 2017.