180 Deutschland at the University of Mannheim in Germany, 2017-2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters, Bachelor level programm(s) in the field of Economics, History, Sociology, Political Science, Data Science taught at University of Mannheim . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Up to 180 Deutschland Scholarships are available at the University of Mannheim for the academic year 2017/2018. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The scholarships are awarded to promote talent and performance. Scholarship holders will be chosen by the selection committee of the respective school of the university. Applicants will receive a notification of the decision regarding their application.
The University of Mannheim is one of the best universities in Germany. This is demonstrated by their success within the scope of the nationwide excellence initiative as well as numerous rankings, awards and surveys among employees.
Scholarships are available to pursue bachelor’s or master’s program, or a degree in teacher qualification at the University of Mannheim.
Application period for bachelor´s programs and for the degree in teaching qualification:
15 May 2017 to 15 July 2017
The application period for master’s programs:
a) 1 April 2017 to 30 April 2017
- Intercultural German Studies
- Political Science
b) 1 April 2017 to 31 May 2017
- Culture and Economy: English and American Studies
- Culture and Economy: French Studies
- Culture and Economy: German Studies
- Culture and Economy: History
- Culture and Economy: Spanish Studies
- Culture and Economy: Italian Studies
- Culture and Economy: Philosophy Literature, Media and Culture in the Modern Era
- Mannheim Master in Business Research
- Mannheim Master in Data Science
- Mannheim Master in Management
- Master of Comparative Business Law
- Master of Laws Media and Communication Studies
- Psychology: Work, Economy and Society
- Psychology: Cognitive and Clinical Psychology
- Language and Communication
- Business Informatics
- Economics and Business Education
c) 1 April 2017 to 15 July 2017
Mathematics in Business and Economics
Each scholarship amounts to EUR 300 per month and is funded by a private funding provider and by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF), 50 percent, respectively.
Number of Scholarships:
The University of Mannheim strives to award 180 scholarships.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Application for the Deutschland Scholarship is open to enrolled students of all fields pursuing a bachelor’s, master’s, or state examination degree within the standard period of study as well as applicants for one these programs at the University of Mannheim.
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Students who are already enrolled at the University of Mannheim can apply via the student portal. Once you have logged in to the student portal, you can find a link to the scholarship application in the menu on the left-hand side.
Please include the following documents in your application:
- Letter of motivation (one page only);
- University entrance qualification;
- Current transcript of records;
- Degree certificates from previous programs (if available);
- If applicable: proof of social activities, of completed internships, proof of completed vocational training, of employment in order to finance the degree (please provide proof with the employment period and the number of working hours);
- If applicable: proofs of awards, honours;
- If applicable: copies of proofs of personal or family-related circumstances.
Scholarship application deadline is May 31, 2017.