2013-14 Trustees Doctoral Fellowship at University of Central Florida in USA is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .2013 The University of Central Florida offers Trustees Doctoral Fellowships for International Students in USA
Courses offered by the University.
This scholarship is available for pursuing doctoral degree level.
University of Central Florida
Scholarship can be taken at:
- Maintain good academic standing and acceptable progress to degree
- Participate in UCF graduate fellowship community activities.
- Maintain full-time enrollment in a doctoral program (9 credit hours are required during the fall and spring terms). Summer enrollment is optional – fellowship recipients receive tuition support for 6 credit hours during the summer terms.
Scholarship Open for International Students:
International students can apply for this scholarship.
The University of Central Florida offers Trustees Doctoral Fellowships to superior graduate students who are newly enrolling at UCF in one of its doctoral programs or tracks. These awards provide multi-year support to the most qualified applicants to the institution.All new students entering research doctoral degrees as full-time students for the 2013-2014 academic year are eligible to be nominated by their program for this award. Stipend payments will begin in the Fall 2013 semester.
Duration of award(s):
Scholarship is offered for four years.
What does it cover?
Total offer is of $25,000 per year for up to four years.
- Submission of a completed admission application and all test scores (including TOEFL for international students
- Admission to a UCF doctoral program
- A highly competitive GRE or GMAT score for your program.
- Evidence of awards, recognition, or honors.
- Evidence of experience in the field.
- Research experience and statement of research interest in the discipline.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
Do submit your applications till by Jan 15 2013.
Further Scholarship Information and Application