Scholarships are available for all subjects offered by universities in China.
Scholarships are available for Undergraduate, Masters and Doctoral degree levels.
- International, Pakistani students can apply for this Jiangxi Province scholarships.
- Applicants (freshmen) who apply for this scholarship should have a good academic basis.
- After the new international students enter Nanchang Hangkong University, the university will organize a math and an English exam to test the applicants’ capability and skills, and the results will be major criteria for determining scholarship awarding and the results of courses you learned in your Secondary School will be referred to.
2015 Jiangxi Province Chinese Government International Scholarship
The Jiangxi Provincial Government Scholarship is divided into three categories:
- Type A Scholarship, 25000RMB for each person per year, used to sponsor international students studying for doctoral and master degrees;
- Type B Scholarship, 20000RMB for each student per year, used to sponsor international students for bachelor’s degree
- Type C Scholarship, 6000RMB, used to fund visiting scholars or other foreign students who will study in the university for at least half a year. The scholarship is used for students to pay for registration fee, tuition fee, accommodation fee, fee for basic learning materials, fee for internship; and to buy Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme. So when the students in university get the scholarship, the money will be used to pay for all the fees for the next academic year.
Number of Awards:
There are various awards available.
The tenure is different for each degree level.
- Fill in Application Form for Jiangxi Government Scholarship. You can get the form from the International Students’ Office.
- Provide the copy of your passport.
- Provide the copy of your health examination.
- Write a Study Plan in China (for freshmen).
- Provide the copies of notarized highest school graduate certificates or diploma and notarized transcripts.
- All this documents must be submitted to the International Students’ Office before Sept 20th.
Application Deadline: 20 September 2015
Please Click here to visit the Official website of University.
Read more: Study in China