2015 Research Position at KAIST for Foreign Students in South Korea is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .2015 Research Position
, KAIST, South Korea is offering research position for foreign graduates and postdocs. The position is available in the Opto-electro-structural lab, Department of Aerospace Engineering. Graduate students are offered full support of tuition fee and starting monthly stipend KRW 800,000 for master course; KRW 1,000,000 for PhD course (after tax deduction). The last date of submission of application is 3rd August, 2015.
KAIST in South Korea
Positions are available in the Opto-electro-structural lab, Department of Aerospace Engineering.
Positions are open for undertaking research.
- Mechatronics, Electrical, Electronics, Signal/image processing, Embedded system (Microcontroller/FPGA), Wireless Sensing Network, Programming (C/C++, LabVIEW), Mechatronics, Aeronautics, Aerospace, Aerospace material, Mechanical engineering and/or Materials background.
- Minimum English requirement: PBT 560, CBT 220, iBT 83, IELTS 6.5, TEPS 599, TOEIC 720 or higher.
- Minimum CGPA during undergraduate: 3.0 / 4.0.
- Top ranked domestic and international school in the applicants’ country
Foreign graduate and postdoctoral students can apply for these research positions.
What does it cover:
- Full support of tuition fee + Starting monthly stipend KRW 800,000 for master course; KRW 1,000,000 for PhD course (after tax deduction).
- Annual salary: 35,000,000 KRW (before KAIST pension, personal pension, retirement allowance deposit, tax deduction) for postdoc.
- Increment depending on research achievement.
- Office utensils supported, including PC, furniture, stationary, etc.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Detail resume with a recent photo, copies of academic certificates and English test result, one A4 page statement-of-purpose (your personality, motivation to join this field of study, reasons of application and personal goals, future plan after your graduation, etc).
- For the post-doctorate applicant, the minimum workable period should be addressed in the resume.
- Send application or enquiry to oeslab.kaist-at-gmail.com
- Please send along with your other required documents
The last date of submission of application is 3rd August, 2015.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
Read more: Scholarships in South Korea