2016 Cranfield Trust MBA Scholarships, UK is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
2016 Cranfield Trust MBA Scholarships, UK
Cranfield School of Management and Cranfield Trust is pleased to offer MBA Scholarships for the Voluntary Sector. UK/EU and International applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme. The Cranfield University aspires to be independent both academically and financially, elevated in the different aspects of knowledge and to link the programs and research it offers with the requirements of permanent development in UK. Cranfield is world-leading in its contribution to global innovation. Organizations throughout the world have recognized Cranfield’s excellence in teaching and research. University league tables are created to assist students entering higher education and covers institutions offering both undergraduate and postgraduate study. If applicants are an international student they will need to provide evidence that they have achieved a satisfactory test result in an English qualification. The minimum standard expected from a number of accepted courses are as follows: IELTS – 7; TOEFL – 100 ; Pearson PTE Academic – 68 ; Cambridge English Scale – 190; Cambridge English: Advanced – A; Cambridge English: Proficiency – B.
- Scholarship is available for pursuing Master degree programme.
- Scholarship is awarded in the Business Administration-Executive programme.
- Scholarship of £35,000 value toward the cost of tuition fees will be awarded.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for this scholarship:
University welcome MBA applications from talented candidates from all backgrounds. Professional experience and personal qualities are equally important to them. They want students who will challenge them and their classmates, people that know their own mind and strive for both personal and team success. University want to know how ambitious applicants are, how determined they are, their potential to develop and make a difference.
Applicants will need to have:
- A minimum of three years’ post-qualification work experience.
- A good degree and / or professional qualification.
- Applicants who do not have a degree are welcomed provided they can demonstrate high levels of achievement, exceptional career progression or evidence of leadership potential.
Eligible Nationalities: UK/EU and International applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- Applicants must have a minimum of three years’ post-qualification work experience and a good degree and / or professional qualification.
English language Requirements: If applicants are an international student they will need to provide evidence that they have achieved a satisfactory test result in an English qualification. The minimum standard expected from a number of accepted courses are as follows: IELTS – 7; TOEFL – 100 ; Pearson PTE Academic – 68 ; Cambridge English Scale – 190; Cambridge English: Advanced – A; Cambridge English: Proficiency – B.
In addition to these minimum scores you are also expected to achieve a balanced score across all elements of the test. We reserve the right to reject any test score if any one element of the test score is too low.
Test Requirements: GMAT:
University welcome candidates with Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) scores over 600. The average score for the Full-time MBA students is currently 680. They will need to contact GMAT directly to book an appointment to take the test.
-They can also try a sample GMAT test paper on The Princeton Review website
-Cranfield’s GMAT registration number is: Full-time MBA – K2H-N3-65
GRE: University welcome candidates with a minimum GRE score in the 80th percentile for both verbal and quantitative reasoning. Their Designated Institution Code is 3641.
Cranfield admission tests:
University also offer their own admissions tests as an alternative to GMAT, for candidates who are able to come to Cranfield for interview. There are two paper-based tests, designed to assess candidate’s numeracy and problem solving skills.
To be considered for one of these scholarships applicants should submit your MBA application between 1 September 2016 and 30 November 2016. In addition to the MBA application form, applicants should submit a short essay of no more than 500 words on “Why I should undertake the Cranfield MBA and how I think this will increase my contribution to the voluntary sector. Please include the following with their application:
- Degree certificate
- GMAT score if taken
- Two references
- English language test score if required.
- To make the application applicants will need to register to use university’s online system. Once they have set up an account applicants will be able to create, save and amend their application form before submitting it to Cranfield.
- To be considered for one of these scholarships applicants should submit their MBA application between 1 September 2016 and 30 November 2016.