Academic Excellence Scholarship at Murdoch University in Dubai, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Murdoch University Dubai . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
Murdoch University, Dubai offers academic excellence scholarship for September 2017 intake. International students can apply for this scholarship.
The Murdoch University Academic Excellence Awards (MUAEA’s) acknowledge and reward commencing students who have a record of high academic achievement in previous studies.
Murdoch University is a public university in Perth, Western Australia with campuses also in Singapore and Dubai. University has more than 22,000 students and 2,000 staff from across 90 different countries with a desire to discover, use their imaginations and ultimately make a difference.
Scholarship is awarded to students for pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate degree.
Scholarship is awarded for studying all the subjects.
Up to 25% off on total course tuition fee will be awarded. The Scholarship or fee waiver covers tuitions fees only. It does not cover living and other costs associated with studying at university.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Eligibility criteria for UG Students
Eligibility criteria for PG Students (available to degree holders only)
- British curriculum (GCSE): 2-3 subjects at A Levels with grades “10 points” (average A) or above along with at least 5 subjects at O-Levels
- British curriculum O Levels 8 subjects with (average B) or above
- American High School: Successful completion of the high school diploma with overall GPA 3.5 and SAT 1650
- Indian & Pakistani national curriculum: completion of FSC/HSC / CBSE/ ICSE with minimum grade of “75%”
- IB curriculum – diploma minimum 30 points (UG)
- The student must maintain a distinction in each unit and must show evidence of leadership and participation in extracurricular activities.
- Completion of Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with minimum GPA of 3.5 out of 4.0
- Student must maintain a credit in each unit
International students can apply for these scholarships.
In order to qualify for this scholarship, all students must submit the following:
- 2 academic references
- Original copy of transcripts
- Scholastic Achievements – GPA Average
Before submitting your application, please ensure you have completed the following and attached any documents that support your application:
- Met the Admissions requirements for your chosen Program
- Completed all fields on this form
- Completed 500-word statement on why you should be considered for a Scholarship (If applicable)
- Completed 1000 word essay and attached to application (If applicable)
- Attached certificates and commendations for the Sports Scholarship (If applicable)
Deadline to apply for this Scholarship is September 4, 2017, for Sept 2017 intake.