Andrew W. Mellon Postdoctoral Price Lab Fellowships in Digital Humanities, USA 2017 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of Digital Humanities taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
The Price Lab invites applications for 2017–2018 Andrew W. Mellon Postdoctoral Fellowships in Digital Humanities. US and international applicants are eligible to apply for these fellowships.
The university main objective is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible to changing needs of the students.
As the centerpiece of the School of Arts and Sciences strategic initiative Humanities in the Digital Age, the Price Lab supports innovative uses of technology in the study of history, art, and culture.
Fellowships are available for pursuing postdoctoral research program.
Fellowships are awarded in the field of Digital Humanities.
The Mellon DH Fellowship carries an annual stipend of $55,000 plus single-coverage health insurance (fellows are responsible for coverage of any dependents).
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for these fellowships:
The Ph.D. is the only eligible terminal degree. MFAs and other doctorates such as EdD are ineligible. In addition to scholars from the core humanities disciplines, those in related fields such as anthropology and the history of science are eligible to apply. Additional educational background in programming, library sciences, computer graphics, computational linguistics, or other fields relevant to digital humanities research is desirable but not required.
The US as well as international applicants are eligible to apply for these fellowships. (Applicants from outside the US must be eligible for appointment under a J-1 visa (Research Scholar status); no exceptions will be made, and the Price Lab reserves the right to revoke a fellowship if the recipient is unable to meet this condition).
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: The Ph.D. is the only eligible terminal degree.
English language Requirements:
How to Apply:
Applicants have to
- Complete theApplication Form.
- Prepare a curriculum vitae.
- Merge your completed application form and your c.v. into one file, with application first. Name your file: LastName-First (e.g., Franklin-Ben) and save as a PDF.Do not submit a Word doc.
- Arrange for three (3) confidential letters of recommendation. Each referee should upload their letter to our secure server as a PDF only. The submission deadline for referees is October 30, 2016. We strongly encourage you to contact your referees early enough to give them adequate time to meet this absolute deadline. (For custom instructions on uploading referee letters through Interfolio, please see below.)
- Upload and submit the PDF of your application and c.v. to our secure web form. (Applications emailed or snail-mailed will be considered ineligible.)
Fellowship application deadline is October 30, 2016.