Anne McLaren Fellowships for International Students in UK, China and Malaysia is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .2013 Anne McLaren Fellowships for Research Female Student in the field of Science, Geography, Engineering and Medicine at University of Nottingham in UK, China and Malaysia
:The scholarship is provided to learn Science, Engineering, Geography and Medicine.
:This scholarship is for pursuing research level.
: University of Nottingham.
Scholarship can be taken at
: Students will get their studies in UK, China and Malaysia.
- Candidates must have submitted a PhD (viva does not need to have taken place) and have had no more than four years full-time postdoctoral experience by 1 October 2012.
- Career breaks such as maternity leave, EU national service and Voluntary Service Overseas can be discounted but teaching experience and/or time spent in industry since the award of a PhD should be included in the total amount of postdoctoral experience.
- Part-time appointments would be considered on a pro-rata basis.
- Individuals who have been promised or already have a permanent position are considered to have achieved the aims of the scheme already and will not be eligible.
- The scheme is designed to offer support and flexibility.
Scholarship Open for International Students
: The students of all nationalities.
: Applications are invited for The University of Nottingham Anne McLaren Fellowships, which are targeted at exceptional female scientists and engineers who are typically under-represented in these subjects, and wish to establish a research career in the UK. The Fellowships are offered in a range of academic units at the University of Nottingham and provide a recognised first step into an independent research career. The Fellowships funded by the University of Nottingham’s Research Board and will commence in October 2013.
Number of awards offered
: Each of the participating Faculties will select up to 5 candidates.
Tenure of award:
It is applicable for three years years.
Total offer is of £27,428 to £44,016 depending on experience.The opportunity to apply for additional funding for research costs, up to £25,000per annum. Additional childcare costs of up to £5,000 per annum where appropriate
The opportunity to spend periods of time at other University of Nottingham Campuses.Participation in a mentoring scheme and career development programme.
Applicants will be required to demonstrate how their work will complement and enhance research excellence at the University of Nottingham.
7 November 2012 and 3 March 2013
How to Apply
: The mode of applying is by email.
Scholarship Application Deadline
: Do submit your applications till n 7 November 2012.
Further Scholarship Information and Application