Australian National University
In 2021, The Australian National University (ANU) will offer up to 200 awards known as the ANU Chancellor's International Scholarship. ANU looks to attract a diverse range of high calibre international students to enrol in undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs offered by the University. The scholarship is available only for applicants commencing their studies in Semester 1 2021.
ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship is available to undertake Bachelor, Masters level programs at Australian National University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
These awards are distributed into 6 categories.
- Undergraduate International applicants: 25 awards, of up to $25,000 each
- Postgraduate International applicants: 75 awards, of up to $15,000 each
- International applicants from South Asia Region: 50 awards, of up to $25,000 each
- International applicants from South-East Asia Region: 30 awards, of up to $25,000 each
- International applicants from Middle East and Africa Region: 10 awards, of up to $25,000 each
- International applicants who have completed International Baccalaureate (IB): 10 awards, of up to $20,000 each
International students from South East Asia, South Asia and the Middle East & Africa, as well as international students who have completed International Baccalaureate (IB).
The Award is available to a prospective ANU applicant who:
- Is an international student, either currently residing inside or outside Australia;
- has received an offer of admission for a coursework program (Undergraduate or Postgraduate) to commence in Semester 1 2021 (excluding Graduate Certificates);
- is self-funded for fee purposes and is a full-fee paying student (i.e. is not the recipient of a tuition fee sponsorship by a government or organisation);
- (For region-specific Awards) is a citizen of a country in the regions defined below:
- South Asia: Bangladesh; Bhutan; Maldives; India; Nepal; Pakistan; Sri Lanka.
- ii. South East Asia: Brunei; Cambodia; Indonesia; Laos; Malaysia; Myanmar; Philippines; Singapore; Thailand; Timor-Leste; Vietnam.
- iii. Middle East & Africa: Any country of Africa; Bahrain; Iraq; Iran; Israel; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Kingdom of Saudi Arabia; Syria; United Arab Emirates; Yemen; Turkey.
- must have completed their International Baccalaureate to be eligible for the specific IB scholarships category.
There is no separate application process as applicants are automatically considered based on the applicants meeting the eligibility criteria. The applicants will be informed of their scholarship award on the day that they receive their offer to ANU.
Note that scholarship offers may be given out a few days after the academic offer in case of Round 3.
Achievement Scholarships for International Undergraduate Students: Engineering and Information Technology, University of Technology Sydney
International UQ PhD Positions, Australia