Australia Boeing Prizes for International Students 2014 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Australia Boeing Prizes for International Students
These prizes are for associate degree and advanced diploma students who have demonstrated outstanding academic achievement, professionalism, teamwork, personal/self- development, innovation, leadership and/or other outstanding contributions/qualities and are enrolled in disciplines of significance or merit to Boeing.
Each prize is valued at $1500.
Number of awards
In 2014 there are four prizes available, including:
- one for a female in an associate degree program
- one for a male in an associate degree program
- one for a female in an advanced diploma program
- one for a male in an advanced diploma program.
Note: in the event there are no suitable applicants in a prize category the selection panel may re-allocate funds to other categories.
To be eligible for this prize you must:
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or an international student
- be enrolled in one of the following disciplines:
- Aviation, Computer Science or Information Technology
- Electrical, Electronic, Computer, Software, Mechanical, Aerospace or Manufacturing Engineering
- at the end of semester 2, 2013:
- associate degree students are to have completed between 60 to 160 credit points
- advanced diploma students are to have completed between 30% to 80% of their programs minimum nominal student contact hours.
This prize will be awarded based on criteria that include (but is not limited to) the demonstration of academic achievement, professionalism, teamwork, personal/ self- development, innovation, leadership and/or other outstanding contributions/qualities.
Academic results will account for 50% of the weighting.
How to apply
Applications now open for 2014.
For the 2014 academic year, apply direct to the Coursework Scholarships Office using the 2014 Merit Scholarship Application Form (PDF 495kb, 7p)
Applications now open.
Applications close 4 pm, 12 March 2014.