Austria SENET Scholarships WU Executive Academy 2021-2022 is open for Selected Countries . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Management, Project Management, Business Management taught at WU Executive Academy . The deadline of the scholarship is expired at 31 Jul 2021.
Austria SENET Scholarships WU Executive Academy 2021-2022 is available to undertake Masters level programs at WU Executive Academy.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Project Management
- Business Management
The applicants selected to be given this award will receive a partial award up to 25% of the tuition fee for the applied master’s programme at WU.
International entrants from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Montenegro, Poland, Russia, Slokavia, Slovenia, Serbia, Romania, Ukraine, and Turkey are eligible to apply.
Applicants are eligible to apply for the Professional MBA in Project Management.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have been enrolled and accepted at WU.
- The applicants must hold prior relevant experience and education.
The applicants must first fill the pre-registration form and enroll themselves in the university. The applicants must then fill the admission form and select the program they are applying to complete the application process.
- Applicants will be considered on the quality of the documents submitted.
Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to provide the following:
- A valid travel document (passport or national identity card)
- Secondary school leaving certificate or confirmation of the conferral of an academic degree, if applicable
- Proof of the program provider that you have been allotted a space in the program
- Motivation letter
- Two letters of recommendation
- CV in English
- A photo
Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a Diploma, Bachelor’s, or master’s degree certification with a minimum of 5 years of work experience to be admitted for an Executive MBA programme.
Language Requirement: The applicants must fulfill the following language requirements:
- TOEFL – 85
- TOEFL IBT Home Edition – 85 (official or unofficial test report)
- IELTS 6.0(academic, general, or online indicator version)
- Oxford Test of English – 126 or above
- Test Deutsch als Fremdsprache (Test DaF) with at least level TDN 4 in all subtests
- Deutsches Sprachdiplom – Zweite Stufe (DSD II) from the German Standing Conference of the Ministers of Education and Cultural Affairs