Description:Miss Jones Group currently has an unpaid role going for someone who wants to gain experience in Events & Marketing. The role will include expenses and perks on the days you work from our Soho House members club. There is an opportunity to move into a paid role should you pass our 2 month trial period. The role will be a mix of working from home and working with us maybe once a week.
Roles will involve the following:
- Assisting with weekly pre and post-event execution
- Learning how to run our events from start to finish
- Attending Miss Jones events and representing the brand at Top Venues across London
- Assisting with our website and adding new listings to our Little Black Book of Venues
- Keeping in the know of the Hottest Places and adding them to our website
- Writing blogs and content about things to do that are relevant in London right now
- Assisting with content for our weekly newsletter
- Attending reviews at restaurants and events in London to write content about these for our website
3) Community Management
- Assisting with weekly content for our members and managing the community
- Assisting with managing partnerships with our clients The right candidate must have very good written and spoken English and be motivated and well presented. You must have excellent people skills and be sociable and comfortable talking to people at events. The role is unpaid but benefits include reviews at top venues across London and access to discounts across the city for restaurants and bars and the opportunity to gain a part-time/full-time role after the 2 month's trial should you be interested. Hours can be flexible but need to be discussed set hours and times a week.