The brilliant students who desire to have an amazing experience in their fields are encouraged to apply for Marketing Internship.
The marketing Internship is offered by Mac Properties. It is one of the best opportunities for students to get practical exposure. The internship aims to educate young future professionals.
Students who are seeking more practical knowledge about their field must apply for this internship.
Mac Properties welcomes interns with great learning opportunities to prepare them with quality skills and practical education. At the end of this internship, students would have a strong grip and highly professional skills.
Read below to learn about the eligibility criteria and application link!
• Assist in the coordination, marketing, and execution of resident and prospect events.
• Participate in event ideation, vendor outreach, and digital and print flyer creation.
• Capture social media-style content.
• Track attendance, update budget, upload photos, and write recaps.
• Conduct community outreach to local business owners for resident discounts.
• Availability to work some nights and weekends for resident events.
• Capture virtual tours of available units on Matterport.
• Perform other related duties and assignments for the marketing team as required.
• Must be currently working on a bachelor’s degree or have two (2) + years of related training or experience. Marketing/sales experience is a plus but not necessary.
• Must be willing to work full-time when the internship is over if the opportunity presents itself.
• Computer skills required include MS Excel, MS Word, and Canva (Salesforce experience is a plus).
• Written and verbal communication skills are a must - add a cover letter to your resume to showcase those writing skills!
• Ability to work with supervision but able to make decisions on your own - we'll guide you and give you the end goal but allow you flexibility and creativity to create your road map that fits within deadlines and guidelines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and, on rare occasions, move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision. Employees may also need to be able to squat and lift, push or pull heavy objects without great difficulty. A portion of the job might also include being able to sit at a desk and use a computer.
About Mac Properties: We believe that the quality of one’s life is directly related to the quality of one’s home. Since 2002, we have been creating rental homes and investing in neighborhoods for our residents in Chicago, Kansas City, and St. Louis. Our vision is to enable better lives through better homes- for our residents, our communities, and our colleagues.