Sales Internship is one of the best internship opportunities for students by the world-class organization where individuals are acknowledged based on their hard work and talent. Microsoft offers funded internship opportunities in multiple disciplines to allow candidates to work in the USA.
Microsoft is located in the USA, a great place to work and grow. Microsoft believes in providing people collaborate with supporting resources to respect their originality, growth, and inclusion in a collaborative culture.
Host Organization: Microsoft
Location: Reston, VA, USA
Designation: Sales Internship
Benefit: Estimated US $39k Per year.
Microsoft believes in diversity and inclusion, and people from different cultures, religions, and socio-economic backgrounds are welcome here to contribute to making it more diverse and inclusive, where everyone is considered equal.
Sales Internship believes in empowering people with access to advanced technological means to make their marks and gain knowledge. The internship will help candidates gain quality experience that will be a powerful resource for future opportunities.
The paid internships are meant for candidates to understand their professional roles better and know better about the organization.
A Solution Area Specialist discovers and qualifies new leads; drives consumption with new and existing customers. Identifies market and customer needs and collaborates with internal teams to devise solutions to meet those needs.
- Develops and manages pipeline for territory and forecasts resource needs; meets with customers on-site to deepen relationships and solution development
- Responsibilities: + Learns how Microsoft's 3-cloud-platform can enable digital transformation areas
- Supports team members on digital transformation opportunities in an assigned area by applying established processes and activities
- Collaborates with One Commercial Partner (OCP) and other assigned partners to cross-sell and up-sell products, solutions, and services
- Understands the ecosystem of the partners in a solution area
- Supports their team in participating in Microsoft events
- Contributes to setting Reaches out to peers and senior team members within the subsidiary to gain technical knowledge in a solution area
- Seeks client feedback (both formal and informal) to identify and understand the drivers of satisfaction and execute plans to maintain and continue to build on it, and to identify and understand the drivers of dissatisfaction, determine the root cause of problems, and establish recovery action plan to improve clients overall experience.
- Facilitates match-making to drive opportunities (eg, cloud and solutions), connecting partners to sellers and identifying how specific business needs can be met via Microsoft solutions Delivers and integrates partner expertise and solutions into sales cycles that grow consumption of Microsoft products, Leverages the voice of partners and customers through direct engagements, field surveys, partner events and surveys, listening systems, and social mechanisms, to identify and alleviate key customer and partner success blockers. + Drives attendance to partner events and responses to surveys. Connects resources and programs to support partner co-sell pipeline velocity and alleviate friction points