- Host Organization: Reckitt
- Location: Sydney NSW, Australia
- Designation: Summer Internship
Benefit: Multiple roles available in various departments – sales, marketing, regulatory affairs, etc.
Summer Internship is one of the best internship opportunities for students by the world-class organization where individuals are acknowledged based on their hard work and talent. The Reckitt offers funded internship opportunities in multiple disciplines to allow candidates to work in Australia.
Reckitt is located in Australia, a great place to work and grow. Reckitt believes in providing people collaborate with supporting resources to respect their originality, growth, and inclusion in a collaborative culture.
Reckitt believes in diversity and inclusion, and people from different cultures, religions, and socio-economic backgrounds are welcome here to contribute to making it more diverse and inclusive, where everyone is considered equal.
Summer Internship believes in empowering people with access to advanced technological means to make their marks and gain knowledge. The internship will help candidates gain quality experience that will be a powerful resource for future opportunities.
The paid internships are meant for candidates to understand their professional roles better and know better about the organization.
Do you want to make your mark with some of the world’s biggest Health brands? As part of our Commercial Internship program, you’ll have the freedom to gain hands-on product development experience with some of the leading consumer products.
The summer internship program provides you with a variety of challenging experiences throughout the Reckitt Health Business. invaluable experience within their chosen field as well as having an opportunity to interact and learn about the diverse work within the organization.
With complete involvement from day one, you’ll be part of a global team bringing leading brands such as Dettol, Nurofen, Durex & Strepsils to millions. You’ll gain new skills and experience, managing research and development projects from the outset. The key focus will be on ‘learning through doing but with the support of our team.
What the Internship Program looks like:
• Approx. 10 weeks full-time program from November 2022 – February 2023 (two-week break over Christmas)
• Excellent practical learning through participation in active projects
• Exposure across several areas of each function
• Mentor & buddy support
• Hybrid work model (in-office and work from home)
• Fast track path to Reckitt Graduate Program
You’ll succeed because you’re curious by nature and an original thinker. You have a strong academic background, and are currently a University student, completing a degree program in a commercial, finance, or science department. You’re ambitious and motivated, hungry to take on responsibility in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment. You’re also action-oriented, a pragmatic problem solver, and share our drive to succeed. Even when faced with obstacles.
• You are currently a final or penultimate year University student, potentially seeking a graduate program commencement in 2023
• On track to complete your degree with a minimum Credit average
• Citizenship or Permanent Residency in Australia or New Zealand
• Available from a 10-week-long placement from November 2022 to February 2023.
What Our Selection Process Looks Like…
• Online application - applications close on 19th August 2022
• Online testing
• Phone Interview
• Assessment Centre