Bond University International Student Scholarship in Australia, 2019 is open for Morocco Nationals Only The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Bond University The deadline of the scholarhip is expired at 18 Oct 2019.
Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Available Subject: All subjects taught in University.
Scholarship Benefits: The International Student Scholarship – Lebanon awards AUD$10,000 tuition remission and is paid in two equal AUD$5000 instalments in the recipients first two semesters of study.
Eligible Nationalities: Morocco Nationals Only.
To be considered, applicants must:
- Have already received an offer from Bond University to commence either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree. Students who have not yet received an offer can apply via the Bond University Online Application Form.The following programs are not eligible for consideration for scholarships – Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Be a citizen of Morocco and currently residing outside of Australia. Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.
- Have outstanding academic ability.
- Complete and submit the International Student Scholarship – Morocco Application Form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester.
- Not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
Students must complete the Bond University Online Application Form to receive their program offer before applying for this scholarship.
Once an offer has been received, students must complete the International Student Scholarship - Morocco Application Form. The form must be completed in full and returned to [email protected]
by the relevant application closing date.
- Applications close on 5 July, 2019 for students commencing in September 2019 semester.
- Applications close on 18 October, 2019 for students commencing in January 2020 semester.
- Applications close on 24 January, 2020 for students commencing in May 2020 semester.
Bond University International Student Scholarship in Australia, 2019 is available to undertake Undergraduate, Postgraduate level programs at Bond University.