Bridge Program Scholarship at Temple University in Japan Campus, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of English taught at Temple University, Japan Campus . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The Temple University is excited to announce Bridge Program Scholarship for both Japanese and international students. The scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree for non-native English speakers who need to further develop their academic English skills.
The scholarship is to encourage the study of English language.
Temple University, Japan Campus is an international campus of Temple University. TUJ has classrooms and student facilities in two buildings located in Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
The scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate bridge programme.
The scholarship is awarded in the field of English.
This scholarship covers the Bridge Entrance Fee
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Have graduated or will graduate from an accredited secondary or high school, or
- Have completed or will complete an IB diploma or GCE A Level program, or
- Possess a GED (General Education Development) certificate, Kosotsu Nintei Shiken (formerly Daikin), or its equivalent. (Applicants are recommended to apply for at least 15 college-level semester credits to strengthen their application.)
- Applicants seeking a student visa through TUJ: 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Applicants NOT seeking a student visa through TUJ: 2.0 on a 4.0 scale (or 3.0 on a 5.0 scale)
Applicants of all nationalities are eligible for the scholarship.
Applicants can apply via email.
- Letters of Recommendation – sent by counsellors/teachers
- Personal copies of Awards/Honors – scanned copies
- Any other documents demonstrating exceptional qualifications.
The application deadlines are followings:
|Those seeking a student visa through TUJ|
|Those not seeking a student visa through TUJ|
Bridge Program Scholarship at Temple University in Japan Campus, 2017 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Temple University, Japan Campus.