Canon Collins Trust Scholarships 2015, South Africa is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Canon Collins Trust Scholarships, South Africa, 2015
Canon Collins Trust Scholarships are offered to Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, Zimbabwe Students. Under Canon Collins Trust Scholarships eligible students can apply for Masters and PhD program in any subject in south africa. During scholarship the student In 2016 most awards will be valued at R65,000 for each year of study at Masters and PhD level. In exceptional cases the Trust may offer up to R100,000 per year. The last date for submission of application is 27th July 2015.
Following Institution(s) are participating
Canon Collins Trust,
Any accredited University and/or Institution of higher learning in South Africa are participating in this scholarship program (Canon Collins Scholarship 2015)
All subject are offered
Degree Level Offered:
To be eligible for Canon Collins Scholarships
following eligibility conditions are required.
In addition to other requirements on this page, to apply for
a scholarship under this programme you must:
- be a national of, or have refugee status, in one of the following countries: Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, Zimbabwe;
- be normally resident in one of the above countries;
- be in possession of a good first degree (minimum second class, upper division or equivalent) or about to graduate in the year of application
- be studying or applying to study at a South African university.
Applicants will be expected to show their commitment to the development of their country and region.
Citizens of following countries are eligible
Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Merit is the criteria.
- Applications are available through the online application form found on the official website. You will find full instructions online when you start a new form.
- All sections of the form need to be completed before the system will allow the application form to be submitted. Information can be saved and the application form edited until the applicant chooses to submit.
- All applicants are required to upload the following supporting documentation:
- Copy of degree certificates, if available
- Certified academic transcripts
- Reference letters from two referees
- ID document (the following are acceptable: passport, birth certificate, driver’s license)
- You may also need to submit:
- Proof of refugee status, if applicable
- Two recent payslips, if currently employed
- PhD proposal if applicable
It is important to read the guidelines
(PDF) carefully and also to visit the official website (link to it is below) for complete information on this scholarship award.
Last date for application submission is 27th July 2015
More Scholarship Information and Application