Chancellor’s International Scholarships for Postgraduate in UK is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Chancellor’s International Scholarships for Postgraduate in UK 2015
University of Sussex is inviting application for Chancellor’s International Scholarship for postgraduate taught programme. Total 25 scholarships are available for international student. Scholarship covers 50% off international student tuition fee. The scholarships are offered for one year. Students who hold other University of Sussex scholarships will not be eligible for the Chancellors International Scholarship. The application deadline is 3rd May 2015.
- Scholarships are provided to study any one of the course offered by the University of Sussex in UK.
- These scholarships are available for pursuing Postgraduate (taught) degree level at University of Sussex in UK.
- University of Sussex, UK is providing these Scholarships.
In order to be considered for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship you must meet all of the following criteria:
-Have applied for and accepted a place to start a Postgraduate taught degree at the University of Sussex (e.g., MA, MSc, LLM, MRes, Postgraduate Diploma, and Graduate Diploma) excluding the following degrees: Courses in the Institute of Development Studies, except the MA Gender and Development course, MSc in Social Research Methods + DPhil combined (1+3 degrees), International foundation years, International Year One Diploma in Business and Management, and Pre-masters, Pre-Masters Degrees and Diplomas taught at partner colleges which are validated by Sussex.
-Be assessed as liable to pay fees at the “overseas” (namely the non-EU) rate.
-Have sufficient funds to meet your tuition fees and living expenses, after taking account of the possible award of a Chancellor’s International Scholarship.
-Students who hold other University of Sussex scholarships will not be eligible for the Chancellors International Scholarship.
- International (Non-UK/EU) students (Afghanistan, Islamic State of Albania ,Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Principality of, Angola, Anguilla, Antarctica, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Botswana, Bouvet Island, Brazil, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Kingdom of, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Curacao, Cyprus (European Union), Cyprus (Non-European Union), Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guam (USA), Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Ivory Coast (Cote d’Ivoire), Jamaica, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyz Republic (Kyrgyzstan), Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Not Known, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestinian Territory, Occupied, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn Island, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, S. Georgia and S. Sandwich Isls, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts and Nevis Anguilla, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin (French Part), Saint Tome (Sao Tome) and Principe, Saint Vincent and Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Sint Maarten (Dutch Part), Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Stateless, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City (Holy See), Venezuela, Vietnam, Virgin Islands (British), Western Sahara, Yemen, Yugoslavia not otherwise specified, Zambia and Zimbabwe) can apply for these scholarships.
- 25 scholarships are available in the majority of Sussex Schools, and are awarded on the basis of academic performance and potential. The scholarships are offered for one year.Students who hold other University of Sussex scholarships will not be eligible for the Chancellors International Scholarship.
- 25 scholarships are available.
- The scholarships are offered for one year.
- Total offer is of 50% off international student tuition fee.
- Successful applicants will be notified by 19 June.
- The mode of applying is by email, post or fax.
The application deadline is 3rd May 2015. Applications received after 3rd May will not be considered.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
Share this scholarship for others