The Charles Darwin University RTP Scholarship 2023-24 in Australia is currently accepting applications. Both domestic and international students are eligible to apply for the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) 2023. These scholarships are fully funded and support students pursuing a Master's degree by research or a Doctoral degree by research. The university offers a wide range of academic fields for students from around the world to choose from. The Australian Government Research Training Program scholarships cover all expenses associated with the study program. Successful applicants will receive the scholarship for the academic session of 2023-2024.
The Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) provides full financial support for students pursuing a Masters or PhD degree in Australia, covering all expenses related to their studies. Charles Darwin University (CDU), founded in 2003, is a public research university. It is ranked 15th nationally and 250-300 globally. CDU attracts over 20,000 students from over 50 countries, offering a wide range of academic fields and majors.
Charles Darwin University RTP Scholarship 2023-24 for International Students. (Fully Funded) is available to undertake Masters, PhD level programs at Charles Darwin University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
The Charles Darwin University RTP Scholarship 2023 in Australia is a fully funded scholarship available to international students. It covers all expenses associated with the scholarship, including:
1. University Tuition Fee: The scholarship covers the cost of tuition fees for the chosen program of study.
2. Free Accommodation: Students awarded this scholarship will receive free accommodation during their study period.
3. Stipend: A stipend of $28,854 per annum will be provided to support living expenses.
4. Reallocations Allowance: International students will also receive a reallocations allowance to assist with the costs of relocating to Australia.
Please note that while the scholarship provides paid sick leave, it does not cover health allowances.
This scholarship is open to international students of all nationalities.
Applications are open to both national and international students from around the globe. To be eligible for a Masters by research or a Master of Philosophy program, applicants must hold an Undergraduate degree with first or second-class honors from a recognized and respected university.
For the PhD research program, applicants should demonstrate adequate prior research experience and capability. In most cases, eligibility criteria include:
1. A bachelor's degree with first or upper second-class honors.
2. A master's degree from an institution known for its high academic standards, which includes a significant research component.
3. An equivalent qualification that showcases excellence and proficiency in research.
No additional application is required to apply for the Charles Darwin University RTP Scholarship 2023-24 in Australia. Once you have been admitted into a degree program, you will be automatically considered for this scholarship. There is no application fee when applying online. For more information about the scholarship details and application procedure, please visit the provided link.