Denmark Three PhD Scholarships in Plant-Microbe-Insect Interactions 2018 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The Department of Plant and Environmental Sciences, Faculty of Science at the University of Copenhagen now wishes to invite applicants for its PhD Scholarships in Plant-Microbe-Insect Interactions.
The aim of the project is to test if the beneficial effects for plants of having associations with resistance-inducing microbes in the root zones are moderated by a simultaneous attack by plant pathogens and root-associated insect-pathogens.
About University: The University of Copenhagen (UCPH) is the oldest university and research institution in Denmark. Founded as a studium generale, it is the second oldest institution for higher education in Scandinavia after Uppsala University.
Scholarships are available to pursue PhD programme.
Scholarships are awarded in the field of Plant-Microbe-Insect Interactions
Terms of appointment and payment accord to the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and The Danish Confederation of Professional Associations on Academics in the State and according to the rules and regulations laid down by European Union’s Horizon 2020 Marie Curie Initial Training Networks.
The position is covered by the Memorandum on Job Structure for Academic Staff (available on request).
International applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
The application, in English, must be submitted electronically by clicking APPLY NOW below. Please include:
- Cover Letter, stating which of the three PhD projects you are applying for and detailing your motivation and background for applying for the specific PhD project.
- Max 1-page proposal for research activities to pursue in the PhD study program within the frame given for the PhD projects above.
- Diploma and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc).
- 1-3 professional referees whom we are allowed to contact (Name, address, telephone & email) Documentation of English language qualifications.
- Other information for consideration, e.g. list of publications (if any).
January 14, 2018