Deusto Business School-Fundación Vizcaína Aguirre Grants Programme for Foreign Students in Spain, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources taught at Deusto Business School . The deadline of the scholarship is .
The new “Deusto Business School-Fundación Vizcaína Aguirre Grants Programme” is on offer for Spanish as well as foreign students to study in Spain. Grants are open to students enrolled in bachelor’s degree studies and postgraduate studies at Deusto Business School – University of Deusto.
This financial aid is offered though a grants programme to enable students with limited means and a good academic record to begin and/or continue their studies.
The University of Deusto is a Spanish private university owned by the Society of Jesus, with campuses in Bilbao and San Sebastián, and the Deusto Business School branch in Madrid. The University of Deusto is the oldest private university in Spain.
Grants are available to pursue Undergraduate as well as Postgraduate programme.
Grants are awarded for the following programmes:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration
- Master’s degree in Human Resources
- Master’s degree in European & International Business Management
- Master’s degree in Advanced Marketing
- Master’s degree in Finance
- Master’s degree in Competitiveness & Innovation
- Master’s degree in International Business
The DBS-Fundación Vizcaína Aguirre Grants are awarded in the form of a 20% to 40% percent reduction in the tuition fee (the contribution fee and credit recognition fees are not included) for first time enrolment in subjects. This reduction is to be applied to each of the monthly tuition payments.
Number of Scholarships:
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Students who have been admitted to postgraduate studies of Deusto Business School (except Master’s degree in Accounts Auditing) and who have a grade point of average of 6 on a scale of 0-10 (or the equivalent for foreign degree programmes) are eligible to apply for the DBS-Fundación Vizcaína Aguirre Grants.
Candidates’ CVs, academic and personal reasons for studying the Master’s degree and their relationship with the University of Deusto will be evaluated for the final decision.
Spanish and foreign students are eligible to apply for this Grant programme.
Grant applications may be sent:
- By post to the Grant Service of the University of Deusto (both Campus)
- To the email becas-at-deusto.es
- Or submitted at the Grants Service during office hours
- Application form
- Academic transcript of the studies giving access to the Master’s degree programme (UD graduates are exempt). In the event that the grade point average is not shown (on a scale of 0-10), certification providing proof of this mark.
- Curriculum Vitae in Europass format
- Letter of motivation stating the academic and personal reasons for studying the Master’s degree.
- Proof of residence which includes a list of all the persons residing in the home.
- A complete photocopy of the 2016 income tax and/or assets declaration for all the computable family members. In the event that any computable family members should not have to file an income tax and/or assets declaration, a certificate from the Treasury with the revenue account assignment for that exercise.
- Certificates of all the family’s income during 2016 from unemployment benefits, pensions, promotion funds, etc. which are not shown in detail on the income tax and/ or assets declaration.
- In cases of separation or divorce, proof of the updated amount of the pension received must be presented, or, if applicable, proof that it has not been collected.
- Proof of the following, if applicable to the applicant’s situation:
- Member of large family
- Legally qualified disability.
- Document providing proof of the student’s economic – independence.
- Foreign students must provide the equivalents of the above documents issued in their home country.
Grant application deadline is June 16, 2017.