DoCoMo Scholarships at Tottori University in Japan, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Communication Technology taught at Tottori University . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Tottori University is accepting applications for DoCoMo Scholarships. Scholarships will be awarded to private-financed students who will enroll in Master’s course in April 2017.
National University Corporation Tottori University, abbreviated to Toridai, is a national university in Japan. The main campus is located in Koyamach?-Minami, Tottori City, Tottori Prefecture.
Students should have well enough Japanese language skill to follow classes at the graduate school.
Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
Scholarships are awarded in Communication Technology- or Information Processing Technology-related field.
ance is 120,000yen for 2 years (April, 2017 – March 2019)
Number of Scholarship
s: 3 applicants from Tottori University
- Private-financed students who will enroll in Master’s course in April 2017.
- Whose major will be either of the followings:
(a) Communication Technology- or Information Processing Technology-related field
(b)Students whose major is not the above (a), but use Communication or Information Processing in your research
- Students who can receive recommendation from the University
- Students from India, Indonesia, Korea ,Cambodia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, China, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Philippines, Bhutan, Brunei, Viet Nam, Malaysia, Myanmar, Maldives, Mongolia, Laos and East Timor
- Students who will not receive any other scholarship other than DoCoMo Scholarship during the period of Master’s course
- Students who have a purpose and plan of his/ her studying and can make efforts.
- Students who need financial help
- Students must be excellent in personality and on academic performances and also be healthy.
- Students should have well enough Japanese language skill to follow classes at the graduate school.
Students from India, Indonesia, Korea, Cambodia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, China, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Philippines, Bhutan, Brunei, Viet Nam, Malaysia, Myanmar, Maldives, Mongolia, Laos and East Timor are eligible to apply.
Students need to write down their application forms in Japanese. Students who can apply for the scholarship are those who have submitted the “Scholarship Application Form” for the first semester of the Academic Year 2017 to Tottori University.
The deadline for submission of application is April 21, 2017.