Douglas and Gordon Bonnyman PhD Scholarships in UK, 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Arts and Humanities taught at University of St Andrews . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The University of St Andrews is calling applications from international students to apply for its The Douglas and Gordon Bonnyman Scholarships for PhD in the arts or humanities. It is generously supported by the Linda and Gordon Bonnyman Charitable Trust and is based partly on financial need.
The University of St Andrews is one of the UK’s top universities and is one of Europe’s most research-intensive seats of learning.
All students entering the University must provide evidence that they can use English well enough to study effectively at St Andrew’s.
Scholarships are available to pursue PhD programme.
Scholarships are awarded in the field of Arts and Humanities.
Scholarship of £20,000 will be awarded.
Number of Scholarships:
Up to two awards are available.
Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Duration of award 3 years
- Value of award (per year) £20,000
- Tuition or maintenance award?
The award will be paid against tuition fees first, and the balance paid as maintenance if the tuition fee rate is below the annual award amount.
This scholarship is available for application through the Scholarships and Fundingcataloge.
- After you have applied for your chosen Postgraduate Research course, you will receive an email with instructions on how to access the catalog.
- If you are a current student at St Andrew’s, you can access Scholarships and Funding through MySaint. However, you should wait until after you have applied for your intended postgraduate programme before doing so, to ensure that the scholarship application is linked to that course.
We recommend using the funding financial profile to help calculate your household income before you apply for any need-based scholarships. You can find the funding financial profile in Scholarships and Funding, “Create my funding financial profile”.
April 11, 20187