Equity and Merit Scholarships at University of Manchester in UK is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .Equity and Merit Scholarships at University of Manchester in UK
, University of Manchester is inviting applications for equity and merit scholarships for study by distance learning. The scholarships are aimed at academically excellent young professionals with at least two years’ post-graduation work experience who would not otherwise have the opportunity to study for a UK qualification. Scholarships cover all tuition fees, course materials and examinations. The application deadline is 26 September 2015.
University of Manchester in UK.
Scholarships are provided in MSc Management and Information Systems: Change and Development and MSc Human Resource Management and Development (International Development) at University of Manchester.
Scholarships are available for pursuing masters degree level at University of Manchester.
The scholarships are aimed at academically excellent young professionals with at least two years’ post-graduation work experience who would not otherwise have the opportunity to study for a UK qualification. You should meet all the following criteria:
- be a resident citizen of Tanzania, Uganda or Rwanda and have not previously studied abroad;
- hold a First or Upper Second class degree;
- have a minimum of two years’ relevant work experience;
- have a clear idea how studying for an online masters would benefit both your career and the development of your home country;
- have achieved a grade C in English Language at Tanzania or Uganda Certificate of Secondary Education level or have a minimum IELTS result of 6.5 overall with 6.5 in writing and 6.0 in all other subscores (please note that a certificate of proficiency from a local universitycannot be considered as evidence of your level of English language proficiency).
The students of Tanzania, Uganda or Rwanda can apply for these scholarships.
What does it cover:
Scholarships cover all tuition fees, course materials and examinations.
The scholarships will be awarded on merit-base.
The mode of applying is online. Applicants do not need an offer of admission to apply for the scholarship. Please don’t apply online for academic admission.
The application deadline is 26 September 2015.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application