European Masters Scholarship in Embedded Computing Systems at University of Kaiserslautern in Germany, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Computer Science taught at University of Kaiserslautern . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Applications are invited for The European Masters Scholarship Programme in Embedded Computing Systems (EMECS) for 2017/2018 intake. Scholarships are open to international applicants for pursuing the master degree programme at the University of Kaiserslautern in Germany.
The European Masters programme in Embedded Computing Systems (EMECS) is a two-years Erasmus Mundus Master’s course where each of the two academic years is spent at a different EMECS partner university.
The Technical University of Kaiserslautern is a research university in Kaiserslautern, Germany. The University of Kaiserslautern has gained the international reputation in research and teaching.
Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Scholarships are awarded in various fields Computing Science.
The EMJMD student scholarship for the EMECS programme includes:
- A tuition waiver: this covers the costs for programme tuition, enrollment and health insurance
- A monthly living allowance amounting to 1,000 EUR for the entire duration of the EMECS programme (24 months): this allowance is dedicated to covering your living costs while studying in EMECS
- A contribution to travel and installation costs: this is meant to support your travel and settling at an EMECS location (e.g., flight airfare and visa fees)
- 1,000 EUR per year: payable to scholarship holders with residence in Erasmus+ programme countries
- 2,000 EUR per year for travel costs + 1000 € for installation costs: payable to scholarship holders with residence in a partner country which is located at a distance of less than 4,000 km from the EMECS Coordination Office (University of Kaiserslautern, Germany)
- 3,000 EUR per year for travel costs + 1000 € for installation costs: payable to scholarship holders with residence in a partner country which is located in a distance of 4,000 km or more from the EMECS Coordination Office (University of Kaiserslautern, Germany)
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- The applicant must hold at least a B.Sc. degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related program. At the time of application, preliminary transcripts are accepted. Final transcripts must be provided upon enrollment.
- The grade average of the previous study should prove high qualification of the applicant. This will normally be the case for a grade average of ‘B’ or better in terms of the ECTS grading scale.
International applicants are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
The mode of application is online.
All applications have to be done online through the EMECS application platform. The platform will open on September 26, 2016, and will be closed on January 31, 2017.