Faculty of Management and Law PhD Scholarships at University of Bradford in UK, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Law, Management taught at University of Bradford . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The University of Bradford is inviting applications for Faculty of Management and Law PhD Scholarships for the year 2017. These awards are open to UK, EU and international applicants can apply for these scholarships.
The aim of scholarships is to provide financial help to research students.
The University of Bradford is a public, plate glass university located in the city of Bradford, West Yorkshire, England.The University of Bradford was the first British university to establish a Department of Peace Studies in 1973, which is currently the world’s largest university centre for the study of peace and conflict.
These scholarships are available to pursue PhD programme.
These scholarships will be awarded in the field of Management and Law.
These Scholarships will be awarded £4,195 (equivalent to Home/EU tuition fee), maximum scholarship available £12,585. Non-EU students will need to pay the balance of the international fee.
Number of Scholarships:
There are only four scholarships available.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Candidates should have, or expect to achieve, a first or upper second class UK Honours degree and a Master’s degree with a minimum average of 60% and the dissertation score above 65%, or equivalent
- Candidates whose first language is not English must meet one of the following English language requirements:
- IELTS: Scores of at least 6.5 or more in each section and an overall score of 7.
- TOEFL Internet-based: an overall score of 100 with the following minimum scores of Listening 21, Reading 21, Speaking 23, Writing 22.
- Awards are open to UK, EU and international applicants who choose to study full-time at University of Bradford Faculty of Management and Law (Note: International students need to pay the balance of international fee).
Awards are open to the UK, EU and international applicants can apply for these scholarships.
There is no separate application process. The eligible candidates make a standard PhD application. On the application, the candidates must indicate their interest in being considered for the scholarship and a written statement should be included explaining their suitability for the scholarship.
The Application Deadline is June 12, 2017.