Applications are now being accepted for the Scholarship Universe Purdue 2023-24 in the United States. This opportunity is open to international students from all corners of the world who are interested in pursuing their Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD degrees at Purdue University for the academic session of 2023-2024. Whether you aspire to obtain a undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral degree, this scholarship program encourages and welcomes students from diverse backgrounds to apply and benefit from the educational opportunities offered by Purdue University. Don't miss the chance to apply for the Purdue Scholarships and take a step closer to achieving your academic goals in the United States.
Purdue University offers a wide array of academic majors and programs for both undergraduate and postgraduate degree seekers. The university provides multiple scholarship programs specifically designed for international students, aiming to alleviate a significant portion of the expenses associated with studying abroad. These scholarships are intended to support international students in pursuing their educational aspirations at Purdue University.
Purdue University is situated in West Lafayette, Indiana and stands as one of the largest universities in the United States, renowned for its exceptional engineering and science programs. Recognized as the 39th Best National University according to US News' rankings, Purdue University has established a strong academic reputation.
John Purdue founded the institution on May 6, 1869, under the name Purdue Industrial College of the State of Indiana. However, the university underwent a name change on October 15, 1874, becoming a Ground Grant University.
With a history spanning over 140 years, Purdue University has emerged as a highly esteemed institution and has been recognized as one of the top 10 public universities in the United States by US News and World Report. The university boasts an extensive selection of academic programs, offering degrees in over 200 fields of study. One notable aspect of Purdue University is its exceptionally low faculty-to-student ratio, which is the smallest in the country.
Financial Need-Based University-Wide Scholarships:
- Description: The Purdue Division of Financial Aid oversees a range of need-based grants funded by federal, state, and Purdue sources. To be eligible for these scholarships and grants, it is necessary to submit the FAFSA by the university's preferred filing date, which is April 15. The FAFSA form becomes available on October 1.
- Deadline: October 1, 2023
2. Purdue University-Wide Merit Scholarships:
- Description: Purdue University offers merit-based scholarships to incoming freshmen, which are determined through a comprehensive review of the applicant's admission materials. Several factors are taken into consideration during the scholarship evaluation process:
- Core curriculum and the rigor of the high school coursework, considering the available courses at the applicant's school.
- Information provided by the applicant's high school.
- Relevant coursework that aligns with the desired major and is crucial for success in that field.
- Responses to specific application questions related to Purdue and the chosen program of study.
- SAT or ACT scores.
- Demonstrated leadership, service, accomplishments, extracurricular activities, and awards.
- Letters of recommendation (if provided).
- Evidence of affiliation with the educational program applied for.
- Personal background and experiences.
Please note that specific details and requirements for these merit scholarships may vary and are subject to the university's guidelines and criteria.
3. Purdue University College-Based Scholarships:
- Description: Numerous colleges at Purdue University provide scholarships based on both need and merit for students enrolled in their respective programs. It is important to note the following information:
- Submitting the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to Purdue West Lafayette by December 15 is required.
- Additionally, certain Purdue colleges utilize the Supplemental Scholarship Application, which becomes available in early November. This application is used to identify recipients who meet specific criteria. The colleges that utilize this application include the College of Education, College of Health and Human Sciences, College of Liberal Arts, and Polytechnic Institute. It is accessible through the Purdue Application Portal and must be completed by December 15.
- Deadline: December 15, 2023
4. Purdue University Trustees Scholarship:
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Holistic review: This scholarship considers exceptional academic achievements, as well as leadership and service contributions within the school and community.
- Renewable with a Purdue GPA of 3.00 or higher.
- Nonresidents: $16,000 per year.
- Indiana residents: $10,000 per year.
- Deadline: November 1, 2023
5. Purdue Presidential Scholarship:
- Description: The Purdue Presidential Scholarship is an esteemed award exclusively available to undergraduate students who are enrolled in the College of Engineering at Purdue University.
This scholarship provides comprehensive financial coverage for the recipient's entire undergraduate education, including the full cost of tuition, room, and board for a duration of four years.
The Purdue Presidential Scholarships are granted to students who have exhibited outstanding academic achievements and exceptional leadership qualities. These scholarships are solely based on merit, without any consideration of financial need or race.
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants are evaluated based on their exceptional academic achievements, as well as their demonstrated leadership and service contributions within their school and community.
- Renewable with Purdue GPA: To maintain the scholarship, recipients must maintain a Purdue GPA of 3.00 or higher.
- Nonresidents: The scholarship provides a financial benefit of $16,000 per year.
- Indiana Residents: Indiana residents awarded this scholarship receive a financial benefit of $10,000 per year.
Deadline: The deadline to submit applications for the Purdue University Trustees Scholarship is November 1, 2023.
Freshman and University-Wide Scholarships 2023, Perdue University, USA. is available to undertake Bachelor, Masters, PhD level programs at Purdue University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
These scholarships are partially funded.
Open to domestic and international students of all nationalities.
Eligibility criteria varies each scholarship.
To apply visit the official link down below.
Achievement Scholarships for International Undergraduate Students: Engineering and Information Technology, University of Technology Sydney