FSMVU Scholarships at Fatih Sultan Mehmet VakIf University in Turkey 2015 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .FSMVU Scholarships
for Foreign Students, Fatih Sultan Mehmet VakIf University (FSMVU) is offering scholarships for foreign students. Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s and PhD programme. Starting from the 2015-2016 academic year, all successful applicants will receive 50% scholarships from the University Board of Trustees. For Master’s program, scholarship is awarded for 2 years (includes courses, theses and VAT) and for PhD and Proficiency in Art program, scholarship is awarded for 4 years (includes courses, preliminary qualification, proficiency, theses and VAT).
Fatih Sultan Mehmet VakIf University (FSMVU) in Turkey.
Scholarships are awarded in the department of Turkish Language and Literature, Civilization Studies, History, History of Science, Clinical Psychology- thesis Islamic, Clinical Psychology – non thesis, Islamic Sciences, Architecture, Architectural Conservation –Restoration and Traditional Turkish Arts.
Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s and PhD programme at the Fatih Sultan Mehmet Foundation University.
The candidates must meet the following conditions in order to be admitted as graduate students at Fatih Sultan Mehmet Vakif University:
- Must be a foreign national
- Master’s candidates must have an undergraduate degree, Doctorate and Proficiency and Art candidates must have Master’s degrees.
- Must not be a citizen of Turkey or the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (or have a dual citizenship right of either country or for the ones who had dual citizenship but abolished either one not to have completed all high school education in Turkey or TRNC)
- Must not have been dismissed from a higher education institute in Turkey despite meeting all other above mentioned requirements
- Minimum Diploma GPA Conditions: Out of 100 points: for Master’s applicants their undergraduate diploma GPA’s must be a minimum of 65; for Doctorate and Proficiency in Art applicants their undergraduate GPA’s must be a minimum of 65 (75 if they do not have Master’s degrees) and their Master’s GPA’s must be a minimum of 75.
- Ales Conditions: For Institute of Engineering and Sciences: Master’s applicants must obtain a minimum of 55 and Doctorate applicants must obtain a minimum of 60 points in ALES (or GRE Math score of 610); Applicants who fail to provide an ALES/GRE score may be accepted on a conditional basis; the student must either provide the necessary ALES/GRE scores or achieve a minimum GPA of 3.0 (out of 4.0) by the end of the first semester.
- Language Conditions: For Scholarship applicants, students must provide proof of proficiency in a foreign language that is different than their mother language and the language of education.
- Arabic: For Islamic Studies (MA and PhD) Arabic language skill is preferred.
Foreign nationals can apply for this scholarship.
What does it cover:
Starting from the 2015-2016 academic year, all successful applicants will receive 50% scholarships from the University Board of Trustees. Full scholarships will be awarded for master and PhD programs in Civilization Studies; Master’s – Doctorate program in Islamic Sciences and for Master’s program in History of Science.
All applications will be made through the online system.
First Placement Application Deadline is June 26, 2015; Additional Placement Application Deadline is August 3, 2015 and Registration Deadline is September 4, 2015.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
Read more: Scholarships in Turkey